PDA

View Full Version : SOFGold

AudioBoxer
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Is Soldier of Fortune Gold Edition a good game?

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:24 PM
No man that is one of the worst FPS created for the ps2.Dated engine horrible framerate issues and bad controls.

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
No man that is one of the worst FPS created for the ps2.Dated engine horrible framerate issues and bad controls.
What Else Can I Say.....I Played That GAME, And Man IT Sucks!!!!! The Worst FPS On Ps2 Like SSSnake Said. And On Multi Player Its EVEN WORSE!!!!! Aaghhh..

Full Of $h*t!!!! It Is!!!!!:frust:

AudioBoxer
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:26 PM
then what is the best other than 007 and MOH and NOLF

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Umm timesplitters and Red Faction and Quake.

AudioBoxer
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Is TimeSplitters a really long game or now

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by TrikTopz
Is TimeSplitters a really long game or now

Yes it is.Theres not really a story mode but the challenges last for ever and are very enjoyable.

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:04 PM
I tried Timesplitters and didn't really care for it. SOF Gold is an older PC game that got ported to PS2. That's why it seems kinda crappy. Still it's cool to see guys legs fly off when you shoot them with the shotgun. It's not a bad game IMO.....just old. I say give it a rent. So far Red Faction and MOH Frontline are the two best FPS's that I've played on PS2.

AudioBoxer
Aug 9th, 2002, 03:09 PM
ok thanx sleazey, I might rent it, I dont know, I dont really play 1st person shoots that much on PS2 I think they are way better on PC. So I guess I will rent Red Fraction and SOFG