PDA

View Full Version : X.Ter.Mination

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:04 AM
I Know Its An Old Game, But I Just Got My Hands On It......And I Am Loving Every Second Of It. Its An Excellent Game.

What DO U Guys Have TO Say About It?............I Havn't Finished The Game....Gonna Take It Easy On It.

Its A Really Nice Game!

Infernal Mass
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:21 AM
i have the demo..yeah it's a great game from what i played. That assault rifle/shotgun/sniper rifle is badass, very original concept for a weapon. *props to whoever designed that one*

I thought the atmosphere was well done...even if it was a rip off of "The Thing". That doesn't make the game bad though, many games were inspired by movies..Metal Gear solid for instance was inspired by Escape from New York..and that game was great.

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:50 AM
I've looked at that in Blockbuster, but I've always passed it by for some reason. Hmmm...maybe I'll give it a try.

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:41 AM
Sleazy Get It Man....Its Amazing... Like Kubaki Said, The Atmosphere Is Soooooo Real And Close To Reality. How It'd Be In Real.

The Games Story Is Good Too..... Not VERY Original But The Hero's Tale Is A New One In This Game.

And Yeah The GUNS......How U Can Change The Equipment Of The GUN. That Is Soooo COOL!

And It Did Scare Me.........

A Very Good Survival Horror............

Si|ent
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:46 AM
It is a rather intreging game most definitly one people should try out.

Infernal Mass
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:46 AM
The voice acting and graphics aren't great..but the action can get good at times.

There was this one instance when i was searching around through the scope of that supergun, and spotted a group bugs/parasites. I zoomed in on the group and fired. I killed one & the rest scattered like roaches. One of them climbed up the wall and started heading toward me..little suckers are quick too.:shock: The thing got fairly close bfore i hit it with a shotgun blast.

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico
The voice acting and graphics aren't great..
I Dunno, I Find Graphics Pretty Decent. And Even The Voice Acting Is Good....... Ok Sometimes It Sounds Wierd. But OverAll Its All Good!.!

Gonna Go, Play It Now! :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:25 PM
I like the game alot.Im probably going to buy it soon.I find the controls a little jumpy though.

Si|ent
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:31 PM
I personally loved the cinema's they were really sweet lookin.

MakgSnake
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:08 PM
Man I Just Love The GAME, Its Story May Be Not Original, But I Am Really Intrested In Where It'll Go........ Especially With "Cindy"............

Si|ent
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:23 AM
But still those cinema's are unbelieable and tis cool how you can get infected and have stuff growing on your back ect.

REChick14
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:23 PM
I own this game and it's sooooo good. I love the graphics and the surroundings are nice. I also like the assesories, like night vision goggles and the rope material where you can shoot from hanging from the ceiling. The weapons are good too. The bugs get on my nerves though, but overall this game rocks! I recomend to go play this game.

MakgSnake
Aug 12th, 2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by REChick14
I own this game and it's sooooo good. I love the graphics and the surroundings are nice. I also like the assesories, like night vision goggles and the rope material where you can shoot from hanging from the ceiling. The weapons are good too. The bugs get on my nerves though, but overall this game rocks! I recomend to go play this game.
I Didn't Know We Have A "Resident Evil Chick" On The Forums.... Cool!! I Welcome Her Late...But Still. Welcome!

And Yeah..... That Hanging Thing Is Great......And All U Mentioned!

REChick14
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:04 AM
I Didn't Know We Have A "Resident Evil Chick" On The Forums.... Cool!! I Welcome Her Late...But Still. Welcome!

And Yeah..... That Hanging Thing Is Great......And All U Mentioned!

MakgSnake

Thanks for welcoming me. I feel right at home!
REChick14

MakgSnake
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Now That Ive Been Reading Alot Of "Reviews" And Even The Previews Of "Extremination" From My Old Magazines. Theres One Thing Thats Giving Me Shocks That Is The "Lead Main" Character.

I Have Many "European" Magz And The "Main" LEAD Character Is Different In All The ScreenShots. He Is TOTALLY Different From The One I HAVE "In My GAME".... Whats That?.!

I Know Many Of U Dont Care About It, But Still I Am A Little Confused.