PDA

View Full Version : new ff????

shaunathon260
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:26 AM
what do you guys think of this new FF/disney RPG that is coming out ? it's called kingdom hearts, and it has various characters from FF 7 and FF 8.

kupoartist
Aug 7th, 2002, 05:44 AM
and FF10... this doesn't really have a place in the FF forums though... It has it similarities but its best to treat it as a straight RPG: there are consequently therads about this alread in the RPG forum...

ToulaPich
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:10 PM
It isn't really a FF game. It just has characters from those games. It's more like a cooperation between Square and Disney.

It looks really good and the number of characters is enormous...

AsylumEscapee
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Disney can burn in hell for this.
I mean.. this belongs in the RPG section.

Soul Angel
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:51 AM
Okay moving to the RPG section (though I wouldn't be surprise that Moudor will close it since a thread on this already exist there) :sarcasm:

IcyMourdor
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Soul Angel
Okay moving to the RPG section (though I wouldn't be surprise that Moudor will close it since a thread on this already exist there) :sarcasm:

Someone give this girl a medal. :D

People, you have been throwing around accusations and comments about this game. This one game has been the focus of more than a few threads. THE GAME ISN'T EVEN RELEASED YET! How about we wait until the game comes out and see what it is actually like?

Kingdom Hearts is a game with previous FF characters along with Disney characters. It is directed towards the younger audience. And of course, like I said before in this post about seven times, it is just a game.