PDA

View Full Version : Name Your Game!

kamari-ice
Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:20 PM
If you made a game what would it be called?
Mine would be: Future Fanatasy!

Soul Angel
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:33 PM
Well some people probably know what my game would be called but for those who don't know it will be called Magikala which I've been designing and all so its kind of like a mini (or huge) project for me right now :)

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:01 PM
My friend and I was writing a script for a game once. We called it Sword of Hades. It was going pretty well, except we never had the time to finish it and I can't find the disk we stored it on.

Soul Angel
Feb 3rd, 2002, 03:53 PM
Say Mourdor what was your Sword Of Hades story about then?

IcyMourdor
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:03 PM
The Sword of Hades was the mystical artifact that bound the many races together. Whoever wielded this sword was in essence, the ruler of the world and could summon an undead army. The Black Rose Knights are sworn protecters of the sword and he who wields it. A man named Jarai became the ruler after the War of the Cloud. Jarai took command of the legions and started to pillage the villages of Trituna. The BRK couldn't stand to have the sword used for evil. They then declared war against Jarai and his undead legions. Jarai easily smashed the BRK, except for one. Mourdor Bloodleaf is the sole survivor of this once proud noblity. He and his elven fiancee, Linnea Askins, fled to the human town of Krad. The story begins a year later after the incident.

Soul Angel
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:58 PM
Wow Mourdor that story sounds really good! :)
You'll have to try and find it again and post it up in fan fic so we could all read it! :D

IcyMourdor
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:41 PM
I may have to start over with it though if I can't find it.

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:57 PM
True Spirits
and a story in it that will shatter all barriers of rpgs making :)

Zelgadis
Feb 5th, 2002, 02:59 AM
mine would be called Final Destiny(lmao)
Mourdor nice demn story u got there u should finish that game soon as posiblle(is this how u spell it) so i can play that thing
by the way is it for pc or what?

x157anz
Feb 5th, 2002, 01:23 PM
Mine would be called..
Legend of the night <--- lol just thought of it :)

IcyMourdor
Feb 5th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis
mine would be called Final Destiny(lmao)
Mourdor nice demn story u got there u should finish that game soon as posiblle(is this how u spell it) so i can play that thing
by the way is it for pc or what?

For the moment, its just a story in Fan Fiction. I'll keep updating it when I finish a chapter. I would like to actually get it made by Squaresoft, if possible.

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Inshallah It'll Happen Mourdor, Be Positive. :)

As For Me Making An RPG... I'd Name It

Hidden-Miracles :)

IcyMourdor
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:52 PM
Chapter One is finished and posted. Please, if you could, read it and give me an honest opinion. Thanks. ;)

solidus-snake
Feb 19th, 2002, 01:51 PM
me and sum other mates on a different forum made nearly the whole of final fantasy xii it was goin soooo good and it sounded cool it had the final fantasy touch but also had all the twists yet it was nothin like people would think it was like
it was not a repeat of another ff it was a new storyline and new characters it was cool!
but if i wanted to make my own game i would call it....hmmmmm....
everyones dream?.... i dunno it sounds like a game in a way:p

Soul Angel
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by chipmunk2
me and sum other mates on a different forum made nearly the whole of final fantasy xii it was goin soooo good and it sounded cool it had the final fantasy touch but also had all the twists yet it was nothin like people would think it was like
it was not a repeat of another ff it was a new storyline and new characters it was cool!

Hey that sounds pretty good chipmunk2, maybe one day you could post it up in Fan Fiction so we could all read it :D

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:35 PM
I'd like to see a game that you could play as one of LA's gang members, and have to do missions...well basically lets just say I'd like to rip off GTA's idea and give it a different flavor. Let's see, we'll call it "The Hood" or "Gang War". Well I don't really like those names but it's all I could think of now. ;)

solidus-snake
Feb 20th, 2002, 01:12 PM
ill try but its very long with about 2000 posts or more in anearly all about 2 paragraphs long........ but ill try!

kamari-ice
Jun 26th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Sleazy that would be cool but,
LA is Louisiana
La is Los Angeles
I think you meant La, cause there is no game that takes place in LA.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:53 PM
I was thinkin along the lines of "Crimson Dreams" unless thats already been taken...

I'm gonna start writing it though so it'll probably change

Ice Cold
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Mine would be called "Empty Tomb."

Lava42000
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:29 AM
I'm defnatley gonna have to go original and make a game called "Final Fantasy XXX"

The Rhythmosaur
Jul 12th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Inspired by a song by Candlemass, I´d name it "Through The Infinitive Halls Of Death"...

Solidus
Jul 20th, 2002, 07:06 AM
A big lover of astronomy would've called his game: ''Space Knights''. An RPG which can be played on-line and the story is: A few young people go to another planet to conquer lands, but the opposite side and the planets people oppose that of course. So a fight begins between three clans, there can be more 'side-clans' of course. Corruption and traitory plays a big role.