PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness

Neo_Soldier28
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:56 AM
Again Eidos is making another tomb raider game im not sure what to think or it do you guys think it will sell high just because its a tomb raider game or do you think it will fall flat on its face?

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:05 PM
Truthfully i think it will sell quite well considering its spose to have a revised formula on gameplay.

MakgSnake
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Truthfully i think it will sell quite well considering its spose to have a revised formula on gameplay.
Yeah It'd Sell Well, Cause TombRaider Is No Longer The Same TombRaider. I Mean..... The JUMPOUT Shoot, Is Taking From MGS2....... Its Soooo MUCH Like MGS2. And Strangling Guys From Behind, Just Like Snake Does In MGS. Then I Saw Its Video And LoraCraft Shooting ......... And U Wont Believe, She Is Shooting Bullets The SAME WAY, IN THE SAME MANNER "Dante" Does In Devil May Cry, The First Word That Came Out Of My Mouth Was "There Is A Limit To Everything GOD"..........

I Mean.... What Am I Gonna See In Tomb Raider Next? "Bullet" Time Like MaxPayne. I Have A Feeling Its Already There!

IbEyOpImP
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:04 AM
i wish eidos could bring back the gorillias and all the other animals they had instead of adding humans.

Infernal Mass
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:18 PM
yeah the lions,bears,tigers,gorillas,bats,alligators,eagles ,yetis,spiders,dinosaurs,wolves,dogs and sharks..all need to make a come back. I think they ran out of animals to kill :laugh: ..

RichHo
Aug 20th, 2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico
yeah the lions,bears,tigers,gorillas,bats,alligators,eagles ,yetis,spiders,dinosaurs,wolves,dogs and sharks..all need to make a come back. I think they ran out of animals to kill :laugh: ..

yer, tomb raider lost its touch when they ditched the animals for humans....animals are wild and more fun to kill.........especially the huge killer bears and snow wolves!

Macceh^
Aug 21st, 2002, 03:16 AM
Ahh Tomb Raider none of them were as good as the original, that was absoultley amazing the plot was exciting and entering all those tombs for the first time was indescribable.

I shall never forget I think level 4 on tomb raider 1 where suddenly the music speeds up and a T-Rex jumps out at you :)

Tomb Raider 2 was also quite good was nice to see Lara back after a long wait.

Tomb Raider 3 and 4 I despised they just seemed like nothing we havent seen before especially 4.

Never played chronicles but now she is dead so how does this new Tomb Raider fit in. I also dont like the idea of all the new additions imo Tomb Raider should be put to rest and Core should dream up a new character for a brand new game.

RichHo
Aug 21st, 2002, 03:40 AM
I think that Tomb Raider 4 and Tomb Raider Lost Chronicles stank to be honest......there wasnt a very good plot, and all you ever killed was humans, which as fun as it was at first, does eventually lose its novelty.

MakgSnake
Aug 21st, 2002, 11:38 AM
Like I Said Before, AOD Would Be A Great Game But The Elements Are Taken From OTHER Games, And They Are Too OBVIOUS That They Have Been Taken From "THEM".......... So People Might Like The Game Or Could Get Disgusted.