PDA

View Full Version : Virus/Cold/Allergy Season

kamari-ice
Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:10 PM
There has been a lot of people who have been getting sick.
Just wanted to warn ya'll, so don't touch your eyes or your nose if you touched something a stranger touched.
Hope ya'll don't get sick!

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:16 PM
I dont get sick that often but when I do I usually get hit hard, I am not sick now

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:25 PM
I get really sick during the spring and fall months. I'm highly allergic to the pollen in the air and it makes it difficult for me to breathe. None of the medicines work for me either. All I can do is treat the symptoms for a short period of time, and then I start to wheeze again. I miss a lot of school because of it and I fall behind often.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:53 AM
Lucky me i havent gotten sick yet

x157anz
Feb 3rd, 2002, 06:09 AM
Iv had a virus :(
I was ill for a week it was horrible :(

JC Denton
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:44 AM
i just had a virus to, i was only off for three days though.

kamari-ice
Feb 3rd, 2002, 12:11 PM
I hope I don't get sick.
Thats all I need, to get sick and miss school.
Well I hadn't got sick that much this year, and last, so I might get it.

Soul Angel
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:09 PM
I've let to be ill this year and that :)

But I'm bound to get something sooner or later! :rolleyes: :(

jenova_jeb
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:27 PM
When I get sick it's not that bad, and it's only for a day. I haven't been sick for more then 24 hours for about 7 years :rolleyes: . I usually get it once a year, around early December, luckily I haven't got anything yet, so I must be doing pretty good :cool: .

Neo_Soldier28
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:36 PM
i get "sick" when i don't want to go to school but i haven't really been sick yet

Reid
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:48 PM
I've only been sick once this year with a cold when the seasons were changing, but it was mostly caused my lack of sleep.

Sometimes I like to get "sick" as well when I don't want to go to school and just relax (I call it a Mariah Carey day).
:D

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Nah, i never get sick... I dont get sick for about 14 years ago. I got sick i was little.

kamari-ice
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:14 PM
Last week I had a sinus and throat ifection.
I missed 3 days of the last days of school.
It was horrid.