PDA

View Full Version : ISS or PES which is the better.

jbaseley
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:53 AM
which is better ISS or PES and why.

Sid554
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:28 PM
:confused:

jjmoohead
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:04 AM
I do believe these are skiing games???

I don't know for sure.......

Also never seen them on PS2

of course I could be really stupid and have no idea what im talking about.

jbaseley
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:09 AM
they are football (soccer) games and are widely regarded as the best two on ps2.

jjmoohead
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:50 AM
Alright so im dumb.

I assumed ISS was skiing cause I actually have a free unopened copy for my PC sitting beside me, witch the same name.

I have not played either of them, but I'll definitly take a look at them in a couple weeks

jbaseley
Aug 28th, 2002, 01:26 AM
Is there anyone who likes soccer games on this forum.

jjmoohead
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:02 AM
there is not a lot of love for sports games at this forum, but my mission is to change all that

jbaseley
Aug 30th, 2002, 12:59 AM
yeah. I'm going to start advertising this site on my website. Who would I get the okay from to do this.

jjmoohead
Aug 30th, 2002, 11:11 AM
PM Harry is your best bet

jbaseley
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:30 AM
You say you have a plan to get the sports forum going right? If you need any help just tell me. Reason being i'm a huge sports fan and there isn't much sports to talk about on this forum.

jjmoohead
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:24 AM
the problem is that not all the main sports are really going yet, there is baseball but that season is over the first day of the season case we all know its going to be the yankee's vrs somebody in the finals. Sure other teams are good but the team i like is done after the first week every season. Once the other sports games come out then it may be different.

jbaseley
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:25 AM
The soccer season has recently started in europe and it just so happens that the other forum I visit is soccergaming.tv. I'm in the process of advertising our forum on that forum and am hoping to get some soccer fans to this site. So what I was thinking if we got some soccer threads going and they might become members. Most of them are video gamers and have ISS or PES so hopefully this will work what do you think?

dmose
Sep 4th, 2002, 02:32 PM
I'm a huge soccer fan...and I want to get a copy of ISS or PES in Canada. Know where I can get one?

jbaseley
Sep 5th, 2002, 03:13 AM
I wouldn't know since I live in OZ. But I did hears it wasn't released in the US, it may be different in Canada. If you can't get it try out This Is Football 2002, I heard its close to PES and ISS.