PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:46 PM
some maybe funny others not, but lets hear them if you want to tell us about them, express your selves here, I know that Cannibal Clown has some interresting ones, lets hear them

Mercury Shadow
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:17 PM
This is a really really stupid dream, but it's a reoccuring dream that I've had since I was very little. I used to love the Ninja Turtles and there was this one character (forget the name, maybe someone knows who he is?) who was real scary to me back then, and he just keeps chasing me around my street until i get to my door, and then my dream ends.

also a lot about spiders, I have aracnaphobia... I'm so scared of spiders its unbelievable.

Spirit
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:31 PM
I remmber having a dream about three girls and me.....whoooo one of my best dreams that I can remmember...

Mercury Shadow
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:34 PM
Yeah Spiritslayer! I wish that I could program my dreams so that I could be dreaming about great things instead of nightmares... just like your foursome with the girls ;)

merylsilverburg
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
also a lot about spiders, I have aracnaphobia... I'm so scared of spiders its unbelievable.

Whew! I'm TERRIFIED of spiders! I cannot handle them whatsoever. I always yell for someone to get them for me, I can't do a thing. I stayed home by myself one day and the room I was in had two spiders appearing at the same time! One on opposite side of the walls. I freaked out so bad I started crying. That was the worst day.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:42 PM
wow meryl! you sound like me! Whenever I see a spider I call for my mom or dad to kill it, my dad always calls me a pussy, but he doesn't understand! I have terrible spiders in my house, a lot of wolf spiders and a ton more because we have so many cracks in the walls. :( I can't even take a shower without looking out for them! My parents always tell me that I should get over my fear of spiders by touching one... LIKE THAT'LL HAPPEN!

merylsilverburg
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:47 PM
It's the worst type of phobia for me. I hated that movie "Archaniphobia" (see? I can't even spell it right!) and everything to do with spiders. I feel so sorry for you! WOLF SPIDERS?! Omigod, that would be a living hell for me! I used to live in the city but then 5 years ago I moved to the countryside and BAM! Spiders are popping up everywhere! I HATE IT! :(

Mercury Shadow
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:53 PM
AHHHHHH:eek: :eek: :eek: HHHHHHHH that movie is the only movie ever to sucessfully scare me!! I couldn't even watch the whole thing! A week after I watched that movie I was still thinking about spiders every waking moment.
The countryside :( A bad place... but on the bright side, atleast you don't live in Arizona or somethin where tarantchulas are as normal as grass :( We should keep some kinda spray in our rooms that kills spiders instantly, that'll show them not to mess with us!

MakgSnake
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:55 PM
I Hate Spiders Too.....Everytime I See One......I Kill It In No Time. Although Its Not Allowed In My Religion But Still I Kill It Cause I Dont Like Them!.!

As For Dreams.......My Mom (Whenever She Has A Dream...It Always Come True...) Like Seeing The Future!.! It Scares The Crap out Of Me But I Think Its Cool.....As We (My Whole Family) Finds Out Who Are The Bad People And Good People We Are Meeting!.!

merylsilverburg
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:57 PM
Sorry 007_JamesBond for straying off your topic! Anyway, I agree with you Mercury_Shadow! I know about Arizona and its problems, so that's why as long as I live I will NEVER go there! I don't care how great it is, I ain't going! :D For some strange reason though, I saw "Arachniphobia" when I was a kid and it didn't affect me as much! But as I grew older, my fear grew too! But I think I might be able to withstand the movie 'cause I know all those crappy spiders are fake! *Breathes sigh of relief*

merylsilverburg
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
As For Dreams.......My Mom (Whenever She Has A Dream...It Always Come True...) Like Seeing The Future!.! It Scares The Crap out Of Me But I Think Its Cool.....As We (My Whole Family) Finds Out Who Are The Bad People And Good People We Are Meeting!.![/color]

HOLY COW! Are you for real? My mom does the same! She always dreams about the future except sometimes it doesn't always happen. The dream she has is different from the actual event but the themes are similar. Whoa.....this is creepy. :eek:

Soul Angel
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:03 PM
I can't think of any dreams which I have had but a friend once told me he had this weird dream of these three like kids dressed lie devils or something and they kept on shooting with their water guns! Lol

Mercury Shadow
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:05 PM
Your right, we're off topic... but I'm glad to know that I'm not alone with my spider trauma!!! I should get a new aviator that has me stomping on a spider :D

MakgSnake
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
The dream she has is different from the actual event but the themes are similar. Whoa.....this is creepy. :eek:
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............ Same HERE MERYL!.! My Mom Doesn't See The EXACT Things In Her Dream, But Some Abstract Things Which Are RELATED To People Around Us Or Things Happening!.!.......So Thats Why After She Has A Dream, She Thinks About It Alot And Works On It.......(Like.....What Does It Actually Means)

Do U Know.....If U See Someone WHO Is Already Passed Away In Ure Dream And Asking For Something From U....... (This Would MEAN That Someone In Ure Relative Is Going To Die Soon) I Am Not Joking Around. I Am Damn Serious!.!

merylsilverburg
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Do U Know.....If U See Someone WHO Is Already Passed Away In Ure Dream And Asking For Something From U....... (This Would MEAN That Someone In Ure Relative Is Going To Die Soon) I Am Not Joking Around. I Am Damn Serious!.![/color]

I just asked my mom that and she said that was true. She also said that if they are asking you for something, you MUST give it to them because that item is what they're lacking in the afterlife. Man.....this is really creepy. I thought that my mom was the only wierdo who has these! LOL :D But, it's pretty cool for you, Makg, that you know who the bad and good people are as a result of your mom's dreams.

merylsilverburg
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:27 PM
Your right, we're off topic... but I'm glad to know that I'm not alone with my spider trauma!!! I should get a new aviator that has me stomping on a spider :D

Heh, heh....the same goes for me! Which spider do you hate the most? I wouldn't be surprised if you said the Wolf Spider....man....I feel REALLY sorry for you! :(

Mercury Shadow
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:41 PM
Hmm, I think you're right, wolf spiders are the worst! let me tell you the scariest story ever, this is real.

My mom was mowing the lawn, and she was pointing at something and I didn't know what (lawn mower was so loud I couldn't hear her), so I started to walk over to her. Then she screamed at me to stop... and I stopped 5 feet from a huge wolf spider web that was between my 2 trees... the wolf spider was very big and hairy, it was the scariest moment of my life and I'll never forget it. I've never forgiven my mom for doing that to me also!!

what's the worst spider in your mind? or most common one that you see?

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 09:57 PM
The strangest dream I had was when a couple of weeks ago. I was walking around my school and I finally got the guts to ask this girl out. I realized it was a dream, however, because she said yes. :(

Spirit
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:12 PM
Yeah Spiritslayer! I wish that I could program my dreams so that I could be dreaming about great things instead of nightmares... just like your foursome with the girls ;)

well... I have nightmares too! like the times when I can only get one girl.... :P

007_JamesBond
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:45 PM
interesting all very interesting. my dreams consist of flashes of some thing that I will see sometime in my life, so in short i see partial moments of the future, kind of like Deja Vu, only not

jenova_jeb
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:12 PM
I rarely have dreams. I hate them, cause whenever I do have them, they're scary...

007_JamesBond
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:15 PM
They all cant be scary, some must be good.

jenova_jeb
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:03 PM
Well, even more rarely they are just completely stupid, and don't make sense, but those are actually somewhat scary as well:( I never really have any good dreams... I don't like having dreams though, it just makes the night pass slower:rolleyes: .

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:10 PM
well I had a weird dream last night....
I was a leader of a country and then some stuff happened and i became a fugitive, but then I came back and overthrown the emperor, uhhh you know guys, there is hardware to help you dream, right?

Pu the Owl
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:35 PM
I always dream of losing teeth. Scary, isn't it? :D

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
I always dream of losing teeth. Scary, isn't it? :D
Well It Is A little...But U Can Always Get Gold Or Silver Teeth And All....:D...When I Dream Of Losing My HANDS!.! I Freak out. Cause I Do Everything With It!. PLAY Guitar, Keyboard, Flute, Mouth Organ

And Type On For Posting In These Forums!.!

Pu the Owl
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:52 PM
I'm curious about it: how can you lose your hands? Maybe someone cut them off? Or what???

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
I'm curious about it: how can you lose your hands? Maybe someone cut them off? Or what???
Yeah, Sometimes Cutting...... Like I Dream About My Friend Dropping This BIG Sharp Knife By Mistake On My Hands As I Am Working On The Floor With Something.

And Sometimes.......I See.......Someone Slamming The Door So Hard........and My Hands Come In Between Breaking All The Bones!.! It Scares The Crap Out Of Me!.!

I Hope It Never Happens!.! My Right Hand Once Got Frectured While I was Playing Soccer. It Was Frectured For 4 Months! I hate Those Four Months!

Pu the Owl
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:00 PM
Yes, I know what you're talking about: having broken arms/hands/legs really sucks! :mad:

jenova_jeb
Feb 4th, 2002, 09:11 PM
Yeah, broken bones are aweful! Especially if it's right before you go camping for two freaking weeks :mad: .

007_JamesBond
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:26 PM
that is nuts.

JC Denton
Feb 5th, 2002, 04:37 PM
i had a dream where somone cut off my arm, it was worse because i new them well.he was chopping wood and i had to hold it in place he then decided my arm looked like good firewood and chopped that off instead. it was awful actually, i woke up thinking i had one arm but was greatly relevied when i found out that it was just a dream.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 5th, 2002, 04:58 PM
I've been having a lot of not so cool dreams lately.

Last week they were all really cool and funny, but a few of them I've already posted about earlier, so I'll leave those ones out.

last Saturday, I dreamed that I was in the Series Tower in Chicago and another terrorist bombing happened, causing the entire building to colaps. i was lucky enough to be in a really strong room where I was safe at the time though.

I was in the room for over three days, waiting to be rescued. As I was there, I could see the people at my school back in wisconsin and all of my family relitives were there as well. As they found out that I was sopposivly dead, no one cared, not in the slightest. It was really depressing.

Three days later, I was rescued and came back to school the next week. Everyone still thought I was dead, but when they saw that I was still alive, they didn't give a damn, in fact they seemed sad that I was alive.

I guess this is just my sub-consience saying that I have no real friends and that no one cares about me.

Another dream that I had monday night was really sad too. It started a year before I was born and I apparently had an older brother who was four years old and my parents loved him more than anything in the world. But then all of the sudden he got a strange heart condition that was soon going to kill him. This devistated my parents. But there was one chanse for his survival, he needed to have a heart transplant, but only if the heart belonged to a realative.

When they heard this, they decided to have another child, so that they could take the newborns heart and give it to my older brother. Thus they had me. They were going to take me as a baby and give my heart to my older brothers so that he copuld live, because they loved him soooo dearly, not caring at all about me.

But one week before I was born, my brother died and all that was left was me. When I was born, my parents were upset because I wasn't born one week earlier, so that they could save my brother. So they were stuck with me. In this dream I was seen as a useless child who was not wanted and the only reason I was hear was because of a misfortune. I was not cared about or loved.

In this dream I believe that my sub-consience is telling me that I'm not important in life and it would be no different if I was never born. All I do is cause conflict for others.

Those were my two latest dreams. They're sad and both seem to involve the feelings I have now in reality. Sorry for not posting one of my happy or totally wacked out dreams.

I do have a very long dream typed up as a play write almost. It's really wierd and involves me as Snake. But I once before changed the names around and posted it as fan fiction during my times as Flatliner Clownboy 2001.

JC Denton
Feb 5th, 2002, 05:02 PM
weird dreams you had, thats the worst dreams, when you are ignored.Like your lost in a city and you see people you know like your best friends, but they dont even notice you when your shouting, or you go up to them and find its not really them AGHHHHH! i have this dream all the time.

Zelgadis
Feb 6th, 2002, 12:47 AM
hmm dreams deam now now i dont have any lol i never dream about anything i wonder why last time i had a dream it was 6months ago or so so cant really remeber
but if u askin my dream in futer life what would i liek hmmm i gonna be assassin :P

007_JamesBond
Feb 6th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Cannibal Clown you and your dreams never cease to amaze me

BowevelJoe
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:06 AM
no matter WHAT i dream about i always seem to fall into a really deep whole then wake up thinking i hit the ground, you know how you jolt awake a bit dazed and wondering where you are for a min?

I dreamed one time i could talk to animals, and when i was walking down the street i fell down a 50 ft deep manhole, and yes, i awoke with a jolt lol.

One time i dreamed i could fly, but then i got sucked into a jet engine and yes, i fell to the ground to, yes again, awake with a jolt lol.

One time i was a cowboy, running the canyons on my horse, but old Silver wasnt very smart, so she bucked me off the top of the canyon, yeah yeah, i fell, and yeah, awoke with a jolt

Ill give you some of my really weird ones later...

007_JamesBond
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:09 PM
Sounds good so far, cant wait to hear more.

JC Denton
Feb 9th, 2002, 04:28 PM
i actually had a good dream last night. i was jumping and i jumped so high i took off, it was so cool:D it wasn't like flying, the wind sort of took me away.

BowevelJoe
Feb 9th, 2002, 04:48 PM
i dreamed i had a rubber car that would fly. I flew every where, all around town, but then one day someone threw something that was on fire in the trunk of my car. While i was flying through down town, i looked back and noticed that my car was on fire and melting fast, so i crash landed into a furniture store, and spent the rest of the night running around breaking things with a baseball bat. then i woke up...

LoRd BanShee
Feb 9th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
i dreamed i had a rubber car that would fly. I flew every where, all around town, but then one day someone threw something that was on fire in the trunk of my car. While i was flying through down town, i looked back and noticed that my car was on fire and melting fast, so i crash landed into a furniture store, and spent the rest of the night running around breaking things with a baseball bat. then i woke up...
you've gone like rubber dodo molotov victim baseball bat frenzy on us!
please sir, don't kill us all!

I have this dream once a year, every year i have it only once!
I'm sleeping and all of the suthen i wake up, ok that's nothing so i go back to sleep when i feel sizzling and brushing against my legs and stuff. so i look and there are snakes,spiders and sh*t in my bed i wake up again, and check my bed: nothing! but now when i lay my head down the itchy feeling comes back and i get like crazy i think i'm in somekind of verminbath this goes on for two/three hours until i go nutzzzz!!!! so get outta bed and take my pillow downstairs and go lay on the livingroom table with my dog under it and the TV playin' on MTV!!or sometimes i stand up and keep upright until the sun is up, then i open the window and sleep again!or i just put on my stereo and blast metallica out!!!! until it's morning just to keep awake! (talkin' about ur freaky habits!!!)

This probably recides from my horrific experience as a child:
When i was 12 me and my family went to brasil, me and my brother were walkin over this treebridge very high just beneath all the leaves from those biiiiiiiiiig tree's. And i got bitten by a modderfokking "Black Widow" if my bro wouldn't have warned ranger that carried me back to the touristcenter i would have died within 6 minutes!!!!!

LoRd BanShee
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I've been having a lot of not so cool dreams lately.

Last week they were all really cool and funny, but a few of them I've already posted about earlier, so I'll leave those ones out.

last Saturday, I dreamed that I was in the Series Tower in Chicago and another terrorist bombing happened, causing the entire building to colaps. i was lucky enough to be in a really strong room where I was safe at the time though.

I was in the room for over three days, waiting to be rescued. As I was there, I could see the people at my school back in wisconsin and all of my family relitives were there as well. As they found out that I was sopposivly dead, no one cared, not in the slightest. It was really depressing.

Three days later, I was rescued and came back to school the next week. Everyone still thought I was dead, but when they saw that I was still alive, they didn't give a damn, in fact they seemed sad that I was alive.

I guess this is just my sub-consience saying that I have no real friends and that no one cares about me.

Another dream that I had monday night was really sad too. It started a year before I was born and I apparently had an older brother who was four years old and my parents loved him more than anything in the world. But then all of the sudden he got a strange heart condition that was soon going to kill him. This devistated my parents. But there was one chanse for his survival, he needed to have a heart transplant, but only if the heart belonged to a realative.

When they heard this, they decided to have another child, so that they could take the newborns heart and give it to my older brother. Thus they had me. They were going to take me as a baby and give my heart to my older brothers so that he copuld live, because they loved him soooo dearly, not caring at all about me.

But one week before I was born, my brother died and all that was left was me. When I was born, my parents were upset because I wasn't born one week earlier, so that they could save my brother. So they were stuck with me. In this dream I was seen as a useless child who was not wanted and the only reason I was hear was because of a misfortune. I was not cared about or loved.

In this dream I believe that my sub-consience is telling me that I'm not important in life and it would be no different if I was never born. All I do is cause conflict for others.

Those were my two latest dreams. They're sad and both seem to involve the feelings I have now in reality. Sorry for not posting one of my happy or totally wacked out dreams.

I do have a very long dream typed up as a play write almost. It's really wierd and involves me as Snake. But I once before changed the names around and posted it as fan fiction during my times as Flatliner Clownboy 2001.

HEY, i think you should talk about this with ur parents and/or friends or something, don't keep this inside. it'll break you up! i felt like this once until i talked about it with my girlfriend and now i'm as happy as can be!!!!

Seriously don't keep to urself!!!!

BowevelJoe
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:04 PM
I promise....that you wont be my first victem :)

I have also had one where i was this big ganster mafia boss and i had a family, this was more of a series of dreams. It was crazy, i had a family, henchmen, and everything, damn i dont know whether to start writing this mess out or not, i might end up writing a book lol..

007_JamesBond
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:08 PM
That was cool, I had one where I was in a fight with someone then I ended up under water for some reason, I tried to hold my breath but couldn't then all the people under water looked at me and I could breath under water, I had dreams about that for a while straight , it seemed so real.

LoRd BanShee
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:08 PM
when people would read ur book i think they would get a craving for some GTA3 !
hehehehe:p :p :p
I know i would!

LoRd BanShee
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:11 PM
Well have u ever seen this movie called: cannibal holocaust??!!!?? it made me sick to the gut! i dreamt once that i was one of those researchers in the jungle!!!
scary crap!!!!! man i woke up and grabbed my "9"!!!

007_JamesBond
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:34 PM
scary movies when viewed as youth, leave an impact oun the subconsious mind

BowevelJoe
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:56 PM
i watched the Thing, that movie where thier in antartica or something and that thing gets in your body and takes over, but when you try to kill it, the alein bug thing would come out of the body, watch that when your 5 and tell me how you would be. Man i was scared to go upstairs when no lights were on for like 3 months lol...

007_JamesBond
Feb 10th, 2002, 05:09 PM
for me it was watching it when I was young that gave me nightmares

jenova_jeb
Feb 10th, 2002, 05:32 PM
I never watched scary movies when I was young. My parents would never let me, and though I resented it then, I'm glad now.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 10th, 2002, 07:36 PM
When I was real little, like three or two, I'd be able to watch whatever i wanted, no matter how scary. But then my mom buckled down and I wasn't able to watch a pg13 movie until I was 13!

It sucked!

I wish I was aloud to watch all of those scary movies when I was young, then I wouldn't be soo scared of them now. I'm a pansy when it comes to cimema fear.

LoRd BanShee
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:54 AM
I saw ET :eek: when i was young, i had nightmares til a few yrs ago and couldn't even walk to the toilet alone in the dark :o :o :o

007_JamesBond
Feb 11th, 2002, 12:20 PM
I never like ET, and Cannibal Clown that suck about the pg13 thing. extreme pisser

Cannibal Clown
Feb 11th, 2002, 08:03 PM
It did suck.

But it doesn't matter any more I guess. Concidering that now I'm able to watch just about anything I want to from my parants. My mom used to be the striktest person in the world when it came to what wee were aloud to watch, but now she doesn't seem to care. I can watch practacly whatever I want. Just as long as it's not porn.

And even then, she walked in on me watching the Golgo 13 Queen Bee and saw a graphic seven minute sex scene and didn't say anything about it.

So who knows what she would do if I was on one of the 900 channels.

007_JamesBond
Feb 12th, 2002, 12:44 PM
Yes well I dont get caught