PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind: your own story

Harry
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:49 AM
Hey,

this is for the creative ones. You know, Morrowind is a game that gives complete freedom to the player, so everybody has his/her particular story.

Just narrate what happened to you, what your character became, and where he is going next.

KraftSLU
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:57 AM
I just finished the main quest yesterday so Im not going to add to any of this as it would probably be a spoiler. I can, though, tell you a story I read out of an obscure book in some library somewhere:

This story is about the Skyrim champion of heavy armor. The champion was so well versed in heavy armor that some ventured that he could move faster and with more agility with his armor on than he could with it off. Of course this great champion had a wife who would always go with him to competitions and events, but the champion was starting to doubt her faithfulness to him when he saw the way she and his armorer were looking at each other. From that point he had her sit at a place in the stands where he could constantly look at her and check on her.

Well the truth was that she and the armorer were enamoured with each other, so the armorer concocted a plan. At the next competition he added some herbs and spices to the knee and hip joints of the champions armor, which would solidify when they came into contact with his sweat, making it impossible for him to walk. The armorer and the wife then went to the training room and started making out. They were looking into each others eyes when suddenly the armorer's head detached from his neck and fell down to the floor beside her. The Champion was standing behind him. Since the knees and hips of his armor had locked tight and couldn't move, the champion walked on his hands all the way to the training room.

At that point the champion decided he would take his wife back and show her he was her husband. He started stripping down his armor to 'do the dirty' Minutes later they ventured back into the stadium and the champions face was very red. You see, everyone was right about the armor, he moved amazingly while he was in it, but out of it he was clumsy and uncooridnated, so much that he couldn't... umm... get it on.