PDA

View Full Version : My Impression of outlaw golf

Cannibal Clown
Aug 4th, 2002, 01:29 AM
Played the game at SSSnake house.What can i say its a blast.It crazy but fun.So many cool golfer.The king would have to be El sauve he is so sexy.Question is ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH FOR EL SAUVE

Neo_Soldier28
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:57 AM
That has to be one of the funniest golf games i have ever played most definitly check it out even if your not really into golf games.

KraftSLU
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:33 PM
Yeah, its games like this that make me wonder why anyone at all plays that golden tee crap thats always at bars and stuff. I just played the 2003 version and I'll be damned if it doesn't look like links486... That, was back in the day. Outlaw golf, though it does get a little difficult in places has some major replay value with multiplayer. The game does need a lot more courses though, 3 is not nearly enough.

Beretta55
Aug 4th, 2002, 03:24 PM
yea i played it i think its awsome and ice trey own's!!! that's off the hook!! let's go play some G-ball!!! fresh fruit.....so fun to beat the crap out of!:laugh:

Neo_Soldier28
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:14 PM
LOL yea they could have really expanded on the course amounts other than that its a great game its just so funny lol.