PDA

View Full Version : C'mon guys, Let's rock

Harry
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:54 PM
Hey,

it's summer, it's hot, the sun is shining and I know that you just don't have the time to post. But c'mon, many of you have more than a system now, post in Other Consoles your impressions of the games you've played, loved, hated... tell what you like of your Xbox, GameCube, Advance, Dreancast...

Let's bring the Other Console forums to the old greatness, just with less spam, and without arguing!

KraftSLU
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Awesome idea, Harry. I'll add to that by saying if anyone really wants to see some reviews on games at this point, for any system, just let me know. Unforunately my ps2 broke :( and I don't have the funds to get it repaired right now, and my sister is using my gamecube in another state, but Im sure someone else on the site can provide reviews for those systems.

That being said, my roommate works at a video game/music exchange store and gets free rentals, which means anything in the store. I can immediately rent and play games for the NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64, PSone, Dreamcast, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Xbox. I can also rent and play games for the 3DO, Atari Jaguar, Sega Saturn, Turbo Grafix 16, Game Gear, Neo Geo pocket and possibly other systems as well.

Just send me a message of any game you were wondering about and I'll see if I can't get a personal review of the game out there for ya :)

Harry
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Hey that sounds great ;)

Spank-A-Thon
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Harry
Let's bring the Other Console forums to the old greatness, just with less spam, and without arguing! D'oh! And here was me about to suggest you invite FunkyMonk back...
- S

Hylas
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon
D'oh! And here was me about to suggest you invite FunkyMonk back...
- S

Sure! So after few days everyone will start asking him to get banned again :laugh:

I don't have many consoles as you guys, so I can't help, but I like to read the posts, and well, let me say a thing: if before the Other Consoles forrum was so active and then after what happened it's not so active anyomore, it's maybe because the greatest part of the posts were spam and arguments.
I think people should find amusing talking about games from those consoles. Maybe you just have to wait, because not so many people, me included, own more than a console or two (and one of them is often a Game Boy).