PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to all Navy Seals

Harry
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:19 AM
Hi all.

We have decided to open a forum exclusively dedicate to U.S. SOCOM Navy Seals. Here you can discuss anything you need to know about the game, get support and talk with other e-seals.

This site should be featured soon among the forum affiliates of the official SOCOM website.

Beretta55
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:29 AM
sweet!!!! nice work harry!!

MakgSnake
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Like I Said Before. Its So Amazing To See Such A Thing!.! Excellent!

dangerwulf
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Speaking of socom, has anybody joined the E-seals team yet? I've heard that the person who recruits the most people will win a ps2, which is kinda cool, so, of course, if you read this and sign up at www.gamespy.com/socom refer me, dangerwulf. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure that, if you've written all of this stuff, you will have already signed up, and I'm sure that you've also been to the site at www.socom.scea.com and I'm sure, that, if you've spent as much time on it as me, you've at least gotten to the helicopter game, lol, which I like the skydiving thing the best, so far. And as far as the game goes, it's definitely the game to get, and I think you did the right thing by setting up an only-socom board. Alright guys, if anybody has any more info on the game, of course, post it, cuz PEOPLES WANT TO KNOW! Lol, I'll talk to people later.

jjmoohead
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:41 AM
the first time i went there the games where not all finnished, but that was fun way to kill 10 minutes....