PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:41 PM
Hey I was wondering, how much of your time is spent at the forums? When I first joined the old forums I was on all the time because I didn't have my PS2 yet. So all I did was spend time reading about the games online. Now that I have it, I only come here when I'm bored at school or downloading songs. The rest of the time I'm gaming. What about you?

MakgSnake
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:10 AM
Well....I Dont Have A PS2 Right Now, So U See Me Online Most Of The Time.......No Wonder I Have The Max Posts Again, Its Just Cause I Really Like This Place!.! These Are The Best Forums!.!

I Am Getting PS2 In About 2-3 Days.....I Dont Know What'll Happen Then.....But I Know That I'll Still Be On These Forums More ........... Cause ........... Its A Great Place To Discuss Games Which I Just Love!.! Yup I Love Discussing Things About Games And All!.!

So I'll Still Be On Alot Even After Getting My PS2!.!

If U Want To Know How Many Hours I Spent At The Moment, I Think..........More Then 7 Hours I Think!.! :)

Spirit
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:24 AM
well I spend my time online until a really good game draws me away, so I'm on here around 5hrs a day(10hrs on weekends)

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:11 AM
Well I bought FFX and GTA3. So you can see were that might take me away. I agree with Makg, this is a great place to discuss games. I really like everyone here. I rented MGS2 for the first time tonight, and I'm really liking it. So I may be absent for a few days. :D

MakgSnake
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I rented MGS2 for the first time tonight, and I'm really liking it. So I may be absent for a few days. :D
Way To Go Buddy!!!!! Thats Like A Good BOY!!-!! I Hope U Love THE GAME And I Hope U LOVE THE GAME Soo MUCH That U End Up Buying IT!.! :D

Guys Nobody Disturb Sleazy, Hes On With MGS2, He Needs Full Attention!! OK??....

Have Fun Sleazy!.! Remember One Thing.......Solid Snake Rules Till The End Of This World! ;) :D

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:20 AM
LOL! I'll try to make you proud Makg! :D :D :D

MakgSnake
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:23 AM
Thanks Sleazy! :D

Hylas
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:16 AM
I spend online not enough time! But it's because of nasty telephone bills! Not my choice!

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:05 AM
about 12 hours for me a week

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:08 AM
Let me see:

Weekdays: 1-3 hours usually
Weekends: 0-10 each day depending on activities

Soul Angel
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:36 PM
It can vary for me I guess?
I guess it depends on what I am doing and what games I'm playing etc :)

TtTackler
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:12 PM
I would like to get on more often, I'm gonna try doing that again x-X Heh, sorry guys. Well, AOL is gone so if you sent anything to my aol e-mail, send it to [email protected] :)

jenova_jeb
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:13 PM
I'm usually on for an hour or two a day.

x157anz
Feb 2nd, 2002, 02:32 PM
Im on it for about 2 hours everyday.
I go on it at school now aswell and if i get cought at school i die !! :(
Lol but this place is worth it :)

Faile
Feb 3rd, 2002, 12:59 PM
i'm online most nights but somedays i don't feel happy enough to be making posts on the board so mainly i tend to post on sundays when i do some research for the 'history of videogame music' article that lives on the main page

IcyMourdor
Feb 3rd, 2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
Im on it for about 2 hours everyday.
I go on it at school now aswell and if i get cought at school i die !! :(
Lol but this place is worth it :)

When I had Study Hall, I use to go on the forums all the time with CC, SSSnake, Neo, and 007. The librarians were always yelling at us for going on them because we're not allowed to go on place that "chat". It got really annoying, but we went on anyways.