PDA

View Full Version : As told by solid: snake my review of Maximo, ghosts to glory

RobHardo
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:48 PM
i can't say much about this game but here we go,

It sucked, end of story

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:42 PM
Your "review" sucked, end of story.

Beretta55
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:17 AM
how did it suck? it was a great game so i bought it a awsome remake of ghost and goblin's and plus your review needed more content wait let me repshase that...it needed content nothing expect "it sucked end of story" now that's really not a review next time you review a game have more content and point out the pro's and con's of the game.

MisterGoat
Aug 1st, 2002, 05:01 AM
shut up dude, maximo rocks. maybe you should pick up lilo and stitch

RobHardo
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:10 AM
SWEET i got the exact response i was hoping for i was just playin gwith yo uguys, the Graphics get a 9,, game play 8 1/2 and the plot gets a 7 I liked the way armo rwould fall off if used to much, but they could have at least given him long johns and not heart boxers, lol I was only kidding with you guys at first i love the game

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:14 AM
Whatchoo talking bout Willis???? You messing with the Sleazmeister? :laugh: I'm glad you like it.

AudioBoxer
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:12 PM
it was ok game on my part, I didnt like that camera angles to me that kills the whole game

RobHardo
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:04 PM
ye I noticed that too sometimes you couldn't see any of the action

MisterGoat
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:49 AM
:) the camera angles shouldnt make the game any more difficult, you can always center it a bit or look around thru his eyes

RobHardo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:25 AM
true, true