PDA

View Full Version : Morrowwind STEALING!

tokim021
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:06 PM
I just started the game and found out in the barrel located in trading post has ALOT of goodies... i tried to steal them, only to have like every1 attack me while i cant move or do anything... dammit what should i do? is it possible to steal all this crap in my current lvl?

KraftSLU
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by tokim021
I just started the game and found out in the barrel located in trading post has ALOT of goodies... i tried to steal them, only to have like every1 attack me while i cant move or do anything... dammit what should i do? is it possible to steal all this crap in my current lvl?

Dude, think about if you found a barrel like that in real life. If there were 50 people around, would you try to grab stuff? Well, maybe. But I bet first you would make sure nobody is looking, which is what you should do in this game. If you have any level of sneak you can hold down your left thumbstick (click it in and hold it) to enter sneak mode. Then a little icon appears when you are not being watched.

BTW, screw Seyda Neen, go to Balmora. That town is stocked with tons of stuff that is easy to steal.