PDA

View Full Version : How'd U Play?

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:15 PM
After Checking The Gaming Food......I Had An Idea Of Asking U Guys......How Do U Play Ure Video Games.....I Mean To Say........In What Position.......Any Specific Place......Or Something Like That?.!.?

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:20 PM
I have no choice but to sit on the ground since my TV is pratically immovable. :mad:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:26 PM
Mine would be either sitting in a chair, laying on a bed or sitting on the ground

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:28 PM
Are you trying to stalk us or something? I always sit on my bed and play since I have the privilage of having it in my room.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:30 PM
I sit on the ground against my bed, very comfortable

also, I have this big orange ball that acts as a bouncy chair... haha, standing while playing PS2.

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
also, I have this big orange ball that acts as a bouncy chair... haha,
I Have That TOO! Its Red.....and BIG And ROUND And Its A Soft Salt Couch!.! I Dont What U Call It, But Its My FAV...EVERYBODY Should Own That........If They Love VIDEO GAMES!!! :D :D

Soul Angel
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:52 PM
I either sit on my bed or lie down in it! :)

jenova_jeb
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:17 PM
I can't play in any position except for sitting on a chair. I can't lay, stand, anything. It bugs the heck out of me! :rolleyes:

Spirit
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:03 AM
I like lying, sitting and standing on my favourite couch :D

x157anz
Feb 2nd, 2002, 05:43 AM
i sit on my chair but if my ass starts to hurt then i sit on my bed :D

Zelgadis
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:42 PM
ummm umm i dunno man ill go with all above

happy_doughnut
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Oh look what I found.
Meh, I usually play games while lying down on the ground on my fluffy pillow ! It's very compfortable that way :)
At other times, like Merc, I just sit on the ground and lean against my bed. Not bad either.
But, how can you play while standing ? :peoples:

BlackThornn
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Hmm.. Well, with her bent ove---------Oooooooooooooooh... Video games! *smacks his forehead* Well, my bedroom is clogged with furniture and equipment.. Bed's the only real viable option when it comes to comfort. So I guess it's 3 for me, since my PS2's in the bedroom.

Guess I'm just lazy. :D

Frozen
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:24 PM
Ha ha ha, I really don't have a choice since sometimes I just lay on the ground, on the coach, or sitting or whatever...

ut something real funny, when I was a kid and I happened to confront a boss or something, what I did was that I got all excited and just stood up infront of the TV while mashing the buttons maniatically..... just imagine me doing that XD

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Well it depends whats goin on in the game...If I'm just walkin around and not really thinking...I sit on my bed. If I'm battling and need concentration I sit on the floor closer to the TV....and if I'm really kickin a dudes a$$ I stand up and jump around while screamin some indecent language in my room lol

Frozen
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Tell me about indecent words... :laugh: specially in fighting games when I want to beat it untouched and some jerk comes and beats me no matter how hard I try.....

Ice Cold
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:35 AM
I have to say on my fav. couch, since my PS2 isn't in my room and we have hardwood floors. (ouch):mad:

MakgSnake
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Mena

But, how can you play while standing ? :peoples:
Well I Have Seen People, They Just Stand Up Out Of Excitement Or Tension And Never SIT From That Second. They PLAY While Standing........ All I Do Is Ask Them To Sit Down, They Do......But After 4 Minutes, UP GOES The HEAD And The Player... :laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 27th, 2002, 02:55 PM
Exactly...I stand up at times...like say for example I'm in the middle of a boss battle that is really given me a hard time...and that I might have lost a few times before...if I see that I'm close to winning I'll stand up because the excitement of almost winning is too much to bear while sitting.