PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Food!

Pu the Owl
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:42 PM
What is that you like to eat when you're playing videogames?

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:45 PM
PIZZA!

The best food in the world!

Spirit
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:49 PM
any junk food/snacks are good. But my favouirte are doritos and salsa(very hot) :D

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:10 PM
While Playing A Good Long Game........I Love To Have A Package Of "CHIPS" (Pringles Or Lays Or Anything Good).....And Three Or Four Coke Cans.....So I Dont Have To Leave The Room. Thats The Best I Think!.! Or..........PopCorns..........I Dont Mind! :D

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:13 PM
Pizza (doesn't matter while I'm working on games, or playing them)

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:17 PM
Chips, cookies, and a lot of drinks. I get dehydrated a lot heh, heh.....:o :D

Pu the Owl
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:18 PM
Ahhhh! Cookies!

*hungry mode on*

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:23 PM
Well since im a pro on food for playing games,heres what i usually have at the gaming partys.

For someone playing through an adventure game or rpg-Go with pizza
For the first person shooters-Popcorn of chips

Sweets like chocolate chip cookies are also required when you are playing for a long time.

Another essiantial for gaming and is a must have is the allmighty caffinated beverage

Mercury Shadow
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:32 PM
Cinese Food/ Pizza/ Coke

HEAVEN

Soul Angel
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:03 PM
I'll pretty much eat anything while playing on games as well as drink anything! :D

It usually depends on what I feel like eating :rolleyes:

jenova_jeb
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:19 PM
Pizza, chips, and code red Mountain Dew. Can't get better than that :D .

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 2nd, 2002, 02:33 AM
I don't like to eat chips when I play games because I usually get the controller greasy. :D I usually just brew a pot of coffee and I'll sip on that while i play.

x157anz
Feb 2nd, 2002, 05:38 AM
Little snacks eg... Chocolate, sweets and coke :) And if im really into the game i have my tea, but it gets the controller greasy :(

Hylas
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:14 AM
Ice creams, cookies, chips! And drinks!

jenova_jeb
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:16 PM
If I'm going to eat, I always make sure I have a towel or something to wipe me hands with. ;)

TtTackler
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:57 PM
Easy, soda and lots of it :D

Zelgadis
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:56 PM
i dont eat while im playing i like 2 have few packs of cigs with me and some pepsi

Spirit
Feb 5th, 2002, 12:11 AM
I usually just chew on some chips or censored while I play. I usually don't play single player games anymore, so it doesn't really matter...
btw nice to c u here Z :P

Infernal Mass
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:53 AM
those chewy starburst are like some new form of drug. I always have a pack handy when gaming. Lots of water too, i usually try to creep in a few Dr. peppers as well. :)

DSgamer
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:03 AM
I love to eat Cheetos, and chewy starburst, and a soda when im playing fighting games.

i love to eat a good turkey sandwich and lemonade when i play rpgs

and i love to eat a chocolate bar and Dr. Pepper when i play action adventure games

dan da man
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:20 AM
i eat, chips, choclate and even my meal sometimes, and i drink cans of pepsi and tea.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:33 AM
I would like it if I had any of the following:
Jalapeno Doritos
Pizza
Code Red Mountain Dew
Pepsi
Cherry Pepsi

Deathwatchz
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:01 PM
usually when i'm playing games, i have some of (or all of) the following:
cookies
sprite
doritos
ice cream
pizza
gum (since i cant smoke anymore)
anything my mom makes for dinner, then seconds.
pierogi !! i love polish food.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Deathwatchz

pierogi !! i love polish food.

That's a polish food? i had no idea and don't think I've had any polish food(is it as good as chinese food?)

I forgot about cookies, the best are the chocolate chip cookies with M&M's in 'em.

kupoartist
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:09 PM
umm... I don't actually eat anything particuarly :/ perhaps i'm concentrating too hard? :laugh:

Vicious
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Jalapeno flavored Doritos, popcorn, soft drinks, pizza, Tortilla chips w/salsa, any kind of plain chip w/some kind of dip, lots of candy, sugar cookies, and sweet tea w/lots of sugar.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

umm... I don't actually eat anything particuarly :/ perhaps i'm concentrating too hard? :laugh:

I don't eat anything either, I just posted what I would eat if I did eat something everytime I play.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:03 PM
I don't eat while I play, I pause the game...make my way to the kitchen, do my biddings then return with a full stomach.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:05 PM
I think some people are so dedicated to playin gvidoe game sthey don't want ot get up and go to the kitchen when they can have it with them in the beginning.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 14th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Soda in a CAN, no bottles ;)

Popcorn...pizza...etc. I don't usually eat while playing multiplayer games with friends...I get killed like that :D

DSgamer
Jan 14th, 2003, 05:47 PM
lol

Beretta55
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:34 PM
i dont eat anything greasey when im playing my game's. i dont like grease on my controll's and yes......yes i am a freak:laugh: but mostly.....gum........mmmmmmmmm........gum:cool:

Gadzoox
Jan 14th, 2003, 08:45 PM
So far I've been working on my hallowe'en candy pile... and add Christmas to that too! ahhaaaa

mark0™
Jan 15th, 2003, 12:26 AM
Nothing.

Redpyramidhead
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:04 AM
Jeez...what is this with everybody stuffing their face while videogaming? I usually don't eat much of anything. Sometimes i have a nice tall glass of milk, though.

_RED_ stuff

kittens&cats
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:24 AM
well me it is homemade chocolate chunk cookies that i make
salsa verde dortios my favorite chips in the world
p.s i always have paper towel to wipe my hands so i don't get
my controller greasy or sticky amd have pepsi to drink or
ice water

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:29 AM
I dont eat anything.. but I do drink! LOTS OF COCA COLA! It is essential for any game I play! Coke coke and more coke! When I eat something, I normally end up in the bathroom for a long time, while playing an rpg or whatnot... Coke is just fine! :D ...... one thing bad about drinking alot of coke... wide away at all hours of the night and the next day... your bladder explodes! EEK!

DragonSphere
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Don't really eat much when playing either; but when I do, I just munch on any sort of chips that I find lying in the kitchen, and perhaps some water too.

David
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Tell you the truth, I don't eat food when im playing with my PS2, so I don't get grease onto my controller. But if I did, it would be...a sub, pizza or junkfood.

0===(======================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

ssjtrunks13
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:13 PM
One time I was drinking a Code Red Mountain Dew and I accidently spilled some on the other controller of mine on the floor. It makes it hard toplay 2 player games at my house.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:30 PM
^Aye...that's not good. If we don't have school tomorrow because of snow (99% chance we won't...and it hasn't even started snowing yet! I'll explain in a few...) then I'm going to be gaming and watching anime like...all night. I need to rummage in the kitchen for some food.

OFF TOPIC THING ABOUT SCHOOL:

It's only supposed to snow like...2-3 inches max. Why would my school cancel? Well...a girl died coming to school a few years ago when it snowed (it was snowing REALLY bad...but they didn't cancel) so now they cancel for anything...that girl was a martyr. It sucks that had to happen to her though...so young :(

Nelo Angelo
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:35 PM
Either something to drink and some crackers or nothing.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 16th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Yeah, i get hungry really fast it sure would be nice if someone could by snacks for me.(I am hungry almost all the time) I added something else to my list, POPCORN!! I love the microwave popcorn it kinda tastes like the stuff you get at movie theaters.

David
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted By ssjtrunks

One time I was drinking a Code Red Mountain Dew and I accidently spilled some on the other controller of mine on the floor. It makes it hard toplay 2 player games at my house.

That's one of the reasons why I don't eat or drink near one of my systems. I learn that from accidently spill some of my sprite on my old version gameboy...Yep, that got me thinking this time.:laugh:

0===(====================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

ssjtrunks13
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:19 PM
It was my fault for leaving it on the floor. I don't usually have problems like this before, but maybe I should think more next time. Like I should have put the cap on it.

Redpyramidhead
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy
OFF TOPIC THING ABOUT SCHOOL:

It's only supposed to snow like...2-3 inches max. Why would my school cancel? Well...a girl died coming to school a few years ago when it snowed (it was snowing REALLY bad...but they didn't cancel) so now they cancel for anything...that girl was a martyr. It sucks that had to happen to her though...so young :(

That's really sad. My condolences to her friends and family. Yes, I know I'm going off topic here as well by continuing to talk about this, but it reminded me of a couple years ago when I was still in high school and they used to hardly ever cancel school even when all the neigboring districts would for snow. I remember trying to make it there on those mornings without getting killed! At the time, I had this landboat of a car that slid down the road like a bobsled. I live near the top of a hilly road, too. Scary stuff.
Anyways...so what were we chatting about? Oh yes, videogaming food...I don't eat while playing videogames as I said before. Carry on.
I know I'm strange...:roll:

_RED_ stuff

ZeroBeat77
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:07 AM
i usually eat chips, cookies, tv dinners, u noe the drill, and a napkin so i won't grease the controller

off topic thing here:

that girl who died is sad yo! so she died from snow, sux man.