PDA

View Full Version : summoner?

Dirty_harry
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:10 AM
I just got a PS2 and im looking 4 a good 20 buck RPG. I've heard a lot about summoner. Is it worth buying???

Black Heart
Jul 26th, 2002, 05:41 PM
I've heard that the game is good, but for some reason not many people liked it. Strange, huh?

Dirty_harry
Jul 26th, 2002, 06:49 PM
thnx so u know another game thats 20 bucks and worth buying except timsplitters and red fation?

Black Heart
Jul 26th, 2002, 07:46 PM
There are many good games for that price. For example Onimusha is a good one.

Dirty_harry
Jul 26th, 2002, 08:40 PM
I've heard its short, how bout dark cloud, is it good????????????
:peoples:

Rei
Jul 26th, 2002, 08:42 PM
If you're looking for RPGs for PS2, yeah Dark Cloud is quite good. Some other RPGs are better, but among the older ones it's surely the best for this console.

Dirty_harry
Jul 26th, 2002, 08:45 PM
thnx yo u replied fast

RichHo
Aug 20th, 2002, 11:05 AM
y dont u go down to ur local games shop and purchase a pre owned game like grand theft auto 3 or summin.....i got that for £20 just coz someone had taken it back coz it was an 18!

nanjij
Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:04 PM
The 1st game i got was summoner because i wanted a game that would last me. to be honest i was dissapointed. its a dark gloomy game. The graphics are good. Its got a good storyline. But there is still something wrong with it that makes it an unenjoyable game. Maybe i just havent given it a chance :(
so i dont advis u to get it. U'll be better to save and get a game like ffx if u like rpgs

Arioch
Sep 24th, 2002, 02:57 PM
summoner was ok. the controls really pissed me off... :mad:

i'd say just splurge and go for the $50 sumoner2. they re-did the controls, and the game plays much better.

-dave :ghost:

Sword 4 Hire
Sep 24th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Summoner was horrible and so was Dark Cloud...

Summoners controls were horrible and the story itself was not interesting

Dark Cloud had a good concept but the countless dungeons that all seemed to look alike were so boring and time consuming that it ruined the whole game

...Option for somethin else I say