PDA

View Full Version : I need to be updated....

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:31 PM
1.Whats the word with the online abilities of PS2

2.Whats the deal with the hard drive and is it needed?

3. Is there going to be a keyboard and mouse and whats the cost?

4. Can I use my cable internet in order to go online with ps2?

5. How sexy am I really?

and 6. When are we going to see this stuff in stores?

Harry
Jul 27th, 2002, 07:44 AM
1. The Ps2 is going online officially on August 27th 2002. The Network adapter will be released in that date. Socom will be launched on the same day (playable online only with broadband connections). With the Network adapter, you'll get a free copy of Twisted Metal Black Online, which you can get sending the card included in the package. Some shops could be able to give you the game immediately when you buy the network adapter. Automodellista, Madden NFL 2003 and NFL Gameday 2003, scheduled for this August, will be also playable online.

2. the HDD is currently scheduled for a 2003 release date. There are chances that it will be bundled with games which require it, like Final Fantasy XI.

3. Sure, the keyboard and mouse are included at present in the Linux Kit, but they should become available soon. Anyhow, you can use any USB Keyboard or Mouse with your Ps2. Just connect them to the port on the front. Costs may vary... a non official USB keyboard can be very cheap.

4. Sure! The network adapter includes a software to connect to the most popular internet providers. If yours is not included in the list, you'll simply have to add the provider to the list manually.

5. ermm...

Originally posted by jjmoohead
1.Whats the word with the online abilities of PS2

2.Whats the deal with the hard drive and is it needed?

3. Is there going to be a keyboard and mouse and whats the cost?

4. Can I use my cable internet in order to go online with ps2?

5. How sexy am I really?

and 6. When are we going to see this stuff in stores?

Harry
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:10 AM
We've just added a more detailed Online Gaming FAQ in the website. The link is http://www.ps2fantasy.com/hardware/ps2/online.php

Hope this helps.

jjmoohead
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Yeah I just saw that, Thanks a bunch that really helps

NOTE TO SELF: Stop buying things so you can play online!

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:40 AM
lol