PDA

View Full Version : Taste And Smell!

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:30 PM
A Thread Like This Was There Once LONG Time Back When I Joined.....So I Was Like......I'll Reopen It. As There Are Many New Members!.!

Tell Us What Taste The Best And The Worst. And What Smells The Best And The Worst

Tast Good :

Whopper
Chinese Rice

Taste Bad :

Prawns
Karela

Smells Good

Gorgio Armani
Chocolate Cake

Smells Bad

Fish
Weed

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:33 PM
I like alot of things that smell good pizza, burgers, NACHOS

I hate Peas-beets-beans-broccoli-coliflour and other stuff like that

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:55 PM
Tatse good :

McDonalds
Chicked tikka masala

Tastes Bad:

Sprouts
Pickles

Smells good :

Chocolate
Pringles

Smells bad:

Fish
Garlic

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:57 PM
I hate pickles too

Pu the Owl
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:24 PM
Taste
Good:
Ice Creams
Vodka :D

Bad:
Salty water
Tofu

Smell

Good:
Trees
Rain

Bad:
Cat Food
Asphalt

Spirit
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:28 PM
smells good:poppy seed rulets, peach tea, snapple, sensored
smells bad: eggplants, trash, burned food

tastes good: junk good, chalupas, tacos, chips, salsa, sensored
tastes bad: spinach, McDonalds, food from cafeteria

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
Tatse good :

McDonalds
Chicked tikka masala
Yeah I Love That Pakistani DISH!!! YUM YUM!!! :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:25 PM
Ok best taste mcdonalds big mac

best smell:Fedachini alfredo

worst smell:mushrooms

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:29 PM
Tastes good:
Sushi! :D
Pizza
Teriyaki Chicken

Tastes Bad:
Artichokes (Bleh!)
Bleu Cheese (Yuck!)

Smells Good:
Hanae Mori perfume (My fav! :) )
Rain

Smells Bad:
Sweat
Bleu Cheese!

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:31 PM
Ok I Am Not Being Rude. But How Can RAIN Smell GOOD.......I Mean....How?......What Smell Does It Have? How Come Ive Never Smelled It..........Everytime It Rains......All I Smell Is Grass!.! Just Curious!

Pu the Owl
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:34 PM
Ok, being more precise, I can say air while/after rain.

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:35 PM
I really don't know how to describe it....but it just smells GOOD! It just smells fresh and clean and....and....well maybe that's just me and Fortune. It's kinda like going into a new car and it has that fresh smell. C'mon guys....you know what I mean, right? :D

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Ok, being more precise, I can say air while/after rain.
So U Mean......When It Rains.......And Then When It Stops......U Love The Air It Leaves Behind......!.......Right?.!? I'll Try Smelling That Next Time!.!

Pu the Owl
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:37 PM
Also, before it rains, I like the smell of it all. You just open the window and it's something you can breathe and never get tired of!

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
I really don't know how to describe it....but it just smells GOOD! It just smells fresh and clean and....
I Get Ure Point I Think.......The Freshness.......Was The Thing That Came First In My Mind....When I Saw Ure Post!.! Hmm.......It Does Sounds And Feels Fresh And All.........But I Wish I Could Smell It Too!.!

Also, before it rains, I like the smell of it all
U Mean To Say The Dark Sky And The Strong Wind...Which Blows Right Into Ure Hair..............I Love That....!.....Sorry I Making All This Complicated But.......Atleast Someone Is Having A Conversation Here!!

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:43 PM
YES! Arigatou gozaimasu! I'm glad you know what I'm talking about! :)

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
YES! Arigatou gozaimasu! I'm glad you know what I'm talking about! :)
Now What Does That Mean?.? Sorry I Have No Idea! :confused: :D

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:49 PM
Now I'm confused. Are you talking about "arigatou gozaimasu"?
It means "thank you" in Japanese. :)

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:51 PM
Oooh...Thank U....Thats Pretty Cool...But Sounds Like "Hey U Dumb Mister, Why Cant U Get One Thing In Ure Head".......Trust Me It Does Sound Like That!.! LOL! hehehe :D

U Japanese Or U Know Japanese?

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:56 PM
Oh God! I WISH I WAS JAPANESE! :( No, I don't speak Japanese. I only know, like, 2% of it. I don't have that much time to study it as much, but I do know a little of the Hiragana and Katakana. :D

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:59 PM
Ok I Dont Know What Those Last Words Mean.....But I Know Japanese.....NOT!! Just Kidding!.! I Just Know Few Sentences I Learned From Japanese MGS! heheh :D

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:18 PM
Hiragana and Katakana are the lettering systems the Japanese use. They have three forms: Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji. Kanji is similar to Chinese characters, except for slight variations. Hiragana is used to write words relating with Japan. Katakana is used to write words relating to English. For instance, the word "android" would be written in Katakana because "android" is an English word. The word "arigatou" would be written in Hiragana because "arigatou" is Japanese. Does this make sense? I'm never very good in explaining things. :( I hope you understand! If not, you can ask me again and I'll try to help. :)

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:30 PM
Woh I Do Know That Ure Knowledge About All This Is At A High Level.. Pretty Cool Man!.!.........And Yes I Did Understand Everything.......Its Sounds So COOL.....I Can Tell This To Someone One Day Too!.! Will Make Me Sound Great!.! hehehe... :D

But If I Have More Questions, I Will Ask U For Sure!.! :)

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:38 PM
Thank you for your compliment! :) I really need to learn more though because there is this Japanese supermarket that I sometimes go to which also has a bookstore and everytime I go, I can never really read the titles of the mangas and stuff. Plus, I look Japanese and the cashiers are always speaking Jap to me!! It's so embarrassing! :(

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:07 PM
Cool, I Know A Mall Here ........... Its Full Of Japs And All The STUFF Which Is Actually Made In Japan Comes There, Its For The Japanese People..... I Was Shocked By Looking At The Animes And Its Toys and EVERYTHING Related To It!.! They Have Sooo Many Things.......It Was Beautiful!.! And Thats The Place Form Where I Am Getting My MGS2 Calendar

Hylas
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:19 AM
Taste:
bad - cauliflowers
good - cream

Smell:
bad - trash
good - cakes

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:54 AM
Another thing that I hate is smoke from ciggerets(sorry about spelling)