PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi.

happy_doughnut
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:36 AM
- Bow down to the master-- Sega's classic ninja series returns ! - PSM.

Yep, as some of you may know, Shinobi is do out this fall ( last I heard Dec. 3 ). The game is still in early development ( only 30% completed :P ), but there's already a lot of fuss and anticipation given by this game.

Shinobi returns, hunted by demons, haunted by the dead and hindered by the very rage that spurs him on… Following a massive earthquake, Tokyo lies in ruin as mysterious forces seek out and obliterate what is left of the Oboro clan. Players take the role of Hotsuma, leader of the Oboro clan, as he battles through the demon-filled streets of a post-apocalyptic Tokyo in search of answers. Using a unique stealth-dash technique, Hotsuma has the ability to move from enemy to enemy so quickly that a ghostly after-image is left behind. This not only confuses Hotsuma’s enemies, but is also a key component in chaining attacks together to consecutively destroy hordes of enemies. “Ninja Magic” also provides Hotsuma with the upper hand in more desperate situations. In addition, Hotsuma has mastered the ability to run along walls, as well as scale buildings to reach hidden areas and special foes.

Screens ( Click next ) (http://ps2.gamezone.com/gamesell/screens/s20235_1.htm)

So, whaddaya think ?

Vic Viper
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:45 AM
this game is one of my anticipated title for the ps2, i cant wait to get a hold of this game.:D

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 20th, 2002, 03:36 PM
This game will rule....plain and simple

Infernal Mass
Jul 20th, 2002, 04:07 PM
ah yeah...the return of shinobi.

well my expectations as most peoples... are very high!!! I'm positive Sega will deliver a quality game worthy of the title. If not i will hunt down the director of developement and beat him with a wet singapore cane.