PDA

View Full Version : My GC is messed up so I'm stuck with PS2

beat_the_game89
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:32 AM
My gamecube got like messed up some how (whenever I tried to play a game it said "Can not read game disc please read instruction manual for more information" but that didn't help worth didly! has this happened to any one else?) so I took it to a shop to get fixed. This was like a week before my birthday(July 8th) and I hadn't taken it yet. I got a ps2 from my dad with gta3. I'm hooked on my ps2 now. Compared to my GC I personally think it is better. My cube has great multi player games and great graphics ,but the RPGs......well lets just say they aren't that great. My PS2 has awsome games plus it has a dvd player too. I should be getting my cube back any day now ,but I don't know what I'll do when I do get it. I'm just too hooked on my PS2!

KraftSLU
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:16 AM
All I can say is Skys of Arcadia.

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:28 PM
What's Skies of Arcadia comin to...I know they delayed it for PS2 but is it comin to GC as well?

happy_doughnut
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:03 PM
Mm... I thought it was coming out only for the ps2 and the DC, I *might* be wrong, though.

Anyhow, if you're looking for a good RPG, you should go with it.
It's not half bad.

Infernal Mass
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:18 PM
i heard Ephermal Fantasia is pretty good too..some sort of mystical adventure unlike anything you've experianced.

Dirty_harry
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:37 PM
their still making DC games?????

AudioBoxer
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:24 PM
Ya Shemnue 2 is still coming out for the DC, They are about 95% done with the US version the jap version is already out all they had to do for the US version is the Text and speechYa Shemnue 2 is still coming out for the DC, They are about 95% done with the US version the jap version is already out all they had to do for the US version is the Text and speech

Spank-A-Thon
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by TrikTopz
Ya Shemnue 2 is still coming out for the DC, They are about 95% done with the US version the jap version is already out all they had to do for the US version is the Text and speech Got news for you TrikTopz, Shenmue 2 for the DC has been out for ages in the UK.

The UK PAL version has english text and speech... The US version was canned as it was made an XBox exclusive in the US...

I have Shenume 2 for my DC.

- S