PDA

View Full Version : Dragon (old pic)

Gadzoox
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:27 PM
One of my older pics that I just recently coloured... the talons really bother me.

Her name's Fiorex and she's just broken free of her previously labourus and chained life. She thinks her brother is dead though, he told her to go and sacrificed his life for her freedom. I wish my brother would do that for me... maybe then I could have my own studio AND computer room.

PS. If the image is too large for loading just gimmie a shout and I'll put in the link instead.

http://www.i-love-dogs.com/dog/forrest/fiorexfreedone.jpg

Black Heart
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Wow! That's really amazing! You're very good at drawing dragons too!:shock:

Gadzoox
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:58 PM
Thanks a bunch!! :D I havent drawn a dragon in a while... I think I'm due for a few of em soon.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:50 AM
Wow, dude, you have an anbelievable talent. It's very hard to draw dragons, in my point of view, and with an angle and position like that! You did an eccelent job and i commend you on how awesome job you did. The drawing, the coloring, the originality, all very noticable, and deserving of an applause.

kupoartist
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:44 PM
thats superb ^_^... I'm very jealous at the shading and the sketching itself... I've also tried drawing Dragons, but i've never ever suceeded. even when i do, I doubt they'll look that good ^_^

Gadzoox
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:27 AM
Wow! You guys are so awesomely sweet!! *group hug* :love: If any of you want me to draw ya somethin dont be shy! EXCEPT I don't do 'spoogey' stuff, and It might take a while fer me to do!

Hylas
Jul 20th, 2002, 05:55 AM
*hugs the dragon*
I want one! This one is sooo nice! I like the colors of it!
Please someone, buy a dragon for me!

Infernal Mass
Jul 20th, 2002, 04:15 PM
cool dragon Gadzoox, i like the detail on the teeth, and the nails look good too. The chains were are a nice touch as well.

Rei
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:17 AM
That's really good! The colors and the details of the dragon's body are great!

Soul Angel
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:21 PM
Wow that's really good! :)
I really like the way you have drawn it and the colours, which you have used!
Its really good, keep it up! :happy:

Pu the Owl
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:19 AM
Boring comment, I know, but your dragon looks very well done!

Gadzoox
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:45 PM
Boring comments are better than none! ;) Thanks again guys!