PDA

View Full Version : this may sound stupid.............

Stringy_bean
Jul 18th, 2002, 04:11 PM
well am i the only one that watches cardcaptors....................and likes it!?
its welllllllllllll cool!!!!!!:love:

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:15 PM
I dont really know.Havent really watched the show at all.Saw some commericals and it looked kinda interesting.Well dont fell alone in liking card captors i think im one the only one who like the show zoids which rules.

Black Heart
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:10 PM
I like it too. I've watched the original version of the show, and it's really funny.

Gadzoox
Jul 19th, 2002, 12:39 AM
I love Cardcaptors!! Lee is the best cuz he's so grumbly all the time! heehee :happy:

Stringy_bean
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:55 AM
i like kero, i think thats his name

his cool.
lee is funny to i spose
but shakira rocks! shes got a small lil pendant that becomes a HUGE broom thing and she can fly on it and everything....................classic

Hylas
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:03 AM
Are you talking about Card Captor Sakura?
I like that series too. The best character IMO is Yue, but Kinimoto Touya is cool too!

Stringy_bean
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:44 AM
damn
i ment sakura not shakira

Cannibal Clown
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:01 AM
I thought the show was okay. I thought that the story and the concept was okay. The drawings were okay and i found myself enjoying the show from time to time. But all in all, the show wasn't mature enough. Too childish.

merylsilverburg
Jul 19th, 2002, 04:42 PM
I don't like Cardcaptors, because they English dub they picked was (IMO) awful. But, I do like Cardcaptor Sakura, the Japanese version. The story is cute, the characters are lovable (except for a few), and it's an overall light-hearted series. :)

Hylas
Jul 20th, 2002, 06:07 AM
Yeah, dubbed shows have always the same problem: bad translations, some cut here and there, and really silly voice acting (sometimes). I've watched the original too, and it's really different. It gives you a different idea of the show. But not anyone can watch the Japanese version, so I think it's really bad that they ruin such nice series when they're dubbed, just to fit the difference audience.
If you can and you like the show, try to get the manga. It's really good and better also than the Japanese anime series. I find it more mature.

Frozen
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Stringy_bean
damn
i ment sakura not shakira

ROFLMAO :laugh:

I watched the whole series and liked about 3 chapters of it (when Yuki was revealed as the judge o_O )

I think it was annoying and incoherent most of the time. Although Sakura is cute, and Kero is funny. And he's cool when he shows his real form.

But IMO is one of the worst anime I've ever seen.

*runs away before he gets his a§§ kicked*

EDIT: I didn't intend to kill this thread anyways, I just stated my opinion :(