PDA

View Full Version : Trigun Legos from Japan!

merylsilverburg
Jul 17th, 2002, 03:53 AM
Hey everyone! I just found out about these cute little Trigun Legos which are 3" tall and from Japan. Actually, they're not really the American company, Legos, but a Japanese company called Medicom. Their toy series is called Kubrick or Be@rbrick and this is the Kubrick series. They are almost like a Japanese Lego company, except they're higher quality and more detailed. And they make all sorts of different stuff, from movies to animes including Neon Genisis Evangelion ones. Anyway, these Trigun ones have Vash, Wolfwood, and Monev the Gale. It comes with Vash's Gun, Wolfwood's Cross, and Monev's arm (I believe) turns into his Gatling Gun. Here is the picture: (Sorry if it's fuzzy, I couldn't find a better pic)

Box and Inside:
http://www.goblinjp.com/goblin/figure/medicom/imagemedicom/mtkubricktrigun.jpg

EDIT: I found a better and clearer picture from their main site:
http://www2.medicomtoy.co.jp/kubrick/other/photo/img_02feb_04_1b.jpg

Carlito
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:06 AM
Those are so cute !
Just look at Vash the Stampede's tiny coat! :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:32 PM
That's so cool. Too back we can't get that kinda crap here in america. I'd play them all the time. Anime leggo mayhem.

merylsilverburg
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:44 PM
Yeah, CC I agree. There is so much cute stuff in Japan and it would be just so cool to have them all. :D

Anyway, I first saw these Trigun Kubricks in an anime magazine and I nearly flipped out, 'cause I thought they were so cute. It sucks....these are such an awesome collector's item. :weep:

Cannibal Clown
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:59 PM
Everything about japan is kawaii. I just recently downloaded a japanese commercial with Ayumi Hamasaki advertizing for Honda with her song "Too Late" in the background. Thought it was wierd. In that odd cute kinda way. All bright colors, and big fluffy helmets.

And then there was this one bubble gum commercial i saw a while ago. It was psycho. All these japanese people running around crashing into things, rolling around in shopping carts. Scared the crap out of me.

Ruby Moon
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:21 PM
I want them! Please, Japanese people around the world, buy me some of these cuties!!!!

meryl, have you ever seen them on ebay? Is there a possibility to get them from there?

merylsilverburg
Jul 19th, 2002, 04:48 PM
Yes, Ruby you can find them on Ebay. In fact, I just bought myself a set on Ebay a few days ago. :D The one I got ended at $26 only, so it was a great deal. Just look up "Trigun" and it should be under "Trigun Kubrick/Be@rbrick" either one. :)

Rocket Man
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:11 PM
Those are awsome, Must have... *drool*

BowevelJoe
Aug 4th, 2002, 01:11 PM
Hahaha monev is a buff lil fellow. My brothers going to japan, stationed in japan, he said he would buy me any trigun merchindise he found because he knows how much i love the stuff! Wee! maybe ill get some Trigun legomen! ahh, they look awsome! your own pocket-vash :D

Pu the Owl
Aug 4th, 2002, 07:20 PM
A pocket Vash would be awesome, but a pocket Legato for me would be even better :love: ---> insane obsession for Legato-sama

merylsilverburg
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:17 AM
Well, I received my Trigun Kubricks a couple of days ago and I love them! There's even display stands and a mini-cardboard background to put the characters in front of. :D Vash is so adorable and his gun is so detailed. He has a double face: His front side has his glasses on and if you pull his head off and turn it around, the other side has Vash smiling. :) You can pull of their hair and mix n' match (I tried it with Wolfwood and he looked cute). Wolfwood's Cross is detailed too and very cute. Monev's Gatling Gun can be detached from his back, but that's about it. It's really adorable and Bowevel, I hope you enjoy yours. :)