PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst thing

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:07 PM
What's the worst thing that you've ever done to someone or in general. Like as in being mean or hateful.

I want to learn about your dark sides.

IcyMourdor
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:14 PM
I'm not sure if I've really done something that horrible. I hit my little brother in the head with a baseball.

Qjij_jijQ
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:20 PM
I pushed my littl' brother and he hit his head hard ! ( Bleedin' and all ) Then, I blammed it on my friend ! Ah Ah Ah ! I'm can be so mean sometimes... But that's not the worst.

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:10 AM
I Dont Think Ive Ever Done Anything Bad I Mean Seriously Bad to A Person...Like Hurting Or Anything. But I Think From What I Remember Ive Done A BAD Thing To A CAT.

My Cousin And I Were Trying To Catch This Little Kitten.....Well She Ran In The Middle Of The Road....On One Side It was Me And On The Other My Cousin......The Kitten Was Confused Where to Go......So Stood There in The Middle.....A FoxWagun Came And Well..........The Kitten Passed Away!.! I Think Thats The Worst Ive Ever Done, But I Was Only 12 Years Old Then!.! So I Hope God Has Forgiven Me For That!.!

As For Doing Something Bad To A Human Being....I Am Not Sure About Physical Stuff.....But I Think I Have Hurt Someone's Feeling Alot!.! Which I Regret And Will Do For The Rest Of My Life!

Spirit
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:24 AM
I gave my friend a concussion when we were 10 yrs old.... we used to fight a lot and we were learning the discplines of karate, so one time I hit him a bit harder than I did before and he flew and hit the wooden part of his couch, got completely knocked out and started bleed a bit. Scared the $hit out of me, but we're still friend :D

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:42 PM
This is not the worst but I took a laser light and pointed it at a bed post causing my cat to jump at it and the cat nailed her head on the bed post

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:47 PM
My mum used to child mind and one of the kids was running around shouting so i tripped him up and his head banged on the corner of some drawers and he split his head open :p :rolleyes:

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:50 PM
That is mean man, did he learn his lesson?

Pu the Owl
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:03 PM
Once I did something very bad to an ex-friend of mine, but without really knowing it.
She was insulting me and I was really pissed off, so I grabbed a plastic bag with something inside of it ( I wasn't in the mood of looking inside before using it) and threw it on her head. Later she started bleeding (not very much, but it was kinda scary) and I discovered that inside that bag there was a pair of scissors o_O;
She started crying and I came back home running.
I was 13. :rolleyes:

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Once I did something very bad to an ex-friend of mine, but without really knowing it.
She was insulting me and I was really pissed off, so I grabbed a plastic bag with something inside of it ( I wasn't in the mood of looking inside before using it) and threw it on her head. Later she started bleeding (not very much, but it was kinda scary) and I discovered that inside that bag there was a pair of scissors o_O;
She started crying and I came back home running.
I was 13. :rolleyes:

Note to self: don't get Fortune mad.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:29 PM
The worst thing i've done was influence cannibal to do certain things

Hylas
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:08 AM
I'm not a bad person. When I was younger I used to paly bad tricks to my bro, when I was angry with him!
But he did the same to me, so I'm not sure it counts.

Makg, the kitty's accident is so sad!
I'm sorry for you! Things like this can happen, but I know you feel sorry for it! :(

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:12 AM
I would have to say that that was the worst thing that you have done SSSnake, but was it worth it?

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
I would have to say that that was the worst thing that you have done SSSnake, but was it worth it?

Of course it was worth it. I remember laughing my ass off every time Will made Steve do something at lunch. Those were good times.

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:05 PM
but then on the last day I got in on it and realized what I was missing

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:09 PM
Oh yeah, when you and CC stole the chairs. Szews saw you guys and I thought you were going to see the Sturminator.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 01:00 AM
It was classic i tell you the stuff i come up with hehe

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 11:13 AM
Its about my Sister. I was shootnig the ball to the net, she walked across. I accidently hitted her.