PDA

View Full Version : Best Starting Car for GT3?

tokim021
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:29 PM
I started out with a Mazda (Forgot Specific Name)... Is this a good start out? What should be my next step?

RobHardo
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:26 AM
My friend has a pretty rad Mustang in that game, tops our at 245 or somethin around that

jjmoohead
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:11 PM
The car of all cars is the ZZII the problem is that i dont remember what race I one to get it. I think it was an endurance race. Again I am not to sure.

Try and beat all the Rally races for a sweet sweet car that does something like 300 mph

parkerpt
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:00 PM
I think the Mazda Miata that is 16,900 credits is a good place to start. It responds really well to a turbo upgrade. The next Miata at 17,000 credits has a higher rev limit and I found it to not have as good of a response with the turbo installed. Another good part about the Miata is that it really handles well up to a point. I got really ambitious and lightened it up all the way and gave it all the horsepower it could take and now it is hard to drive even with tires/suspension upgrade.

Hadoken
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:42 PM
i think your next step would to just do some races that are easy to you and win money. save up, then buy some good parts for your cars. just skip the semi-racing parts and save up till your have enough for the racing parts.
finish as many races as possible in the amateur league, and do the super speedway endurance for 200k. if your car can do that race and win, you should have more than enough for a better car.

I started with a hachi-roku, and it was a pretty good car to start with.

RichHo
Aug 20th, 2002, 10:53 AM
i am a Grant Tourismo addict, and in my expert opinion the best car to start with has to be a cobra.....theyre cheap and cheerful and once tuned can do well over 300km/hr and tunes to over 700brake!!! also, it can be used in amny different series and so u can use it to win tons of other cars before having to shell out on a new one!:)

{Kami}
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:19 AM
I started of with the pt cruiser.....a mistake I wont ever do again.

my fav car is the viper....with 1110horsepower and excellent handeling but poor braking

WrestlingGamer1
Aug 24th, 2002, 11:32 AM
wait what ? i've had gta3 since it came out and i had no idea you could buy parts for your car , where do you buy them?

Hadoken
Aug 24th, 2002, 06:15 PM
We're talking about GT3 !!
NOT GTA3!

Infernal Mass
Aug 24th, 2002, 08:02 PM
I started with the PT cruiser, and saved up for the Camaro SS then got the CL600.(took awhile) Just finished the Super Speedway Endurance Race(w/ Camaro SS) and picked up the CR5 Corvette for first place..saved enough and finally got the Shelby Cobra i was wantiing from the start.