PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who !

Qjij_jijQ
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:35 PM
Hi everyone ! I'm finally back !

For those of you who have no freakin' idea who I am, just check my Avatar and everythin' will become clear !

BTW, Sorry for beeing away for so long... I started college a few days ago and I have a ton of homework to do ever since. Plus, my computer isn't workin' very well... So it might crash any time ! Anyway...

Glad to be here again !

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:37 PM
Welcome Back Qjij_jijQ, But I Saw U Registered As Ure Old Name, How Come Ure Back With This New Identity. Neways.....Its Nice To See U Back Man!.! I Hope College Is Treating U Good!.! Enjoy! :) :) :D

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:37 PM
I remember you.
The guy with the unpronouncable name.
Welcome back.

IcyMourdor
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:39 PM
Welcome back! Okay, that's all I have to say.

Qjij_jijQ
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:41 PM
Well, I first re-registered with my old Username, but then I figured I could take this opportunity to use another name... So I asked Harry if he could change it for me and... He did !

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:42 PM
Cool, Sounds Pretty Alright, So What Are U Gonna Do About The Banner Now?.? :rolleyes:

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:44 PM
When i first joind I wanted to change my name because Cannibal Clown 2001 just didn't seem like a name that would suit me. But after a while people started liking the name, so I kept it.

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
When i first joind I wanted to change my name because Cannibal Clown 2001 just didn't seem like a name that would suit me. But after a while people started liking the name, so I kept it.
I Think Its An Original And A Cool Name Cannibal! :)

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:47 PM
SSSnake was the one who pressured me into useing it. He thought is was funny.

IcyMourdor
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:50 PM
I like the one you had before Cannibal Clown.

Qjij_jijQ
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:53 PM
I asked Regina ( I mean Fortune ) if she could make the 'appropriate changes' to my signature, but she didn't send me a reply yet... Guess I'll have to live without it until then.

I had trouble decidin' to change my name too... Qjij_jijQ is very original and practically everyone knows me by that name. But after a while, I figured changin' it wouldn't be that bad. Plus, even though it was good, I don't really like to keep the same name for very long.

Anyway... Carry on people !

007_JamesBond
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:55 PM
Nice to see that your back

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:58 PM
Yes, Ure Old Name Was Very Original, And Even This One Is Pretty Cool Too........For A Second I Was Like Wha.."Pentagon"......Then I Looked Carefully! :D

So That Means........New Name....And New Banner......COOL.....So How About A New Avatar....!....Just A Suggestion!.! :)

Qjij_jijQ
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:13 PM
I think I'll keep the Avatar... Rei putted it there especially for me ! I think the artwork is great. Plus, I seem to be the only one on the net with it ( As far as I know ), so I'm glad !

Soul Angel
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:14 AM
Welcome back Pintikin!!!

I remember you!!!
Have fun at the new forums and post lots! :D

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 01:23 PM
Welcome back !! :)
Cool you have new name .. good i allways forgot how to prenounce your old 1 :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 1st, 2002, 01:48 PM
Hay!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back.

devilmaydie
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:04 PM
Hey Pintikin,
Remember me. We still have to talkk about Armored Core:D

P.S. Armored Core is comeing out this year!!!:eek:

Spirit
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:24 PM
welcome back dude!! yes your old name was great, but so is this one :D

jenova_jeb
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:32 PM
Welcome back dude! Your old name was cool, but this ones good too.