PDA

View Full Version : 'Atorian'

Gadzoox
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:32 PM
So here's my latest compter art.
I wish he was real! :love:

I tried a diff. technique for the colouring to what I am used to and I really enjoyed doing this one! Except his eyes seem... odd somehow. His name is Atorian and he's all my creation! :ghost:

http://www.i-love-dogs.com/dog/forrest/Atoriankimdone%20copy.jpg

Black Heart
Jul 15th, 2002, 12:46 AM
Wow! This elf guy is really gorgeous! The color of his tan is perfect with the color of his hair!
And in general he looks really good!

Gadzoox
Jul 15th, 2002, 12:56 AM
Hey thanks a bunch! I'm glad his skin and hair go well. I used more of an orange colour for his skin, plus the blue make complimentary colours! That's prolly why it looks so nice together! Glad ye noticed! ;)

He's not an elf... I don't really know what he is but he does probably have elven blood in him somewhere. I want to do a series of images of this guy because he is extremely fun to draw! His ears curl up over his head and he has a tail too! XD

Black Heart
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:07 AM
Ooops! Sorry! I didn't know of the tail thing! I really thought he was an elf, because of the ears and also because of the overall look wich is really the one of elves!

Please, draw the tail in the next pic! :D

kupoartist
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:17 PM
great art there ^_^ i love the choice and use of colour, and the drawing itself looks excellent :happy:

Gadzoox
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Black Heart
Ooops! Sorry! I didn't know of the tail thing! I really thought he was an elf, because of the ears and also because of the overall look wich is really the one of elves!

Please, draw the tail in the next pic! :D

Dont' be sorry! How were you supposed to know?! When I first drew him I thought he was an elf too, then I realized that elves don't have facial hair... and then I pictured his whole self and knew he definately wasn't elven! I certainly will draw him with his tail and crazy ears next! XD

Thanks The_Artist!! *gets all proud-like*

Rei
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:58 PM
Gadzoox, evey pic from you is a surprise! This one has really nice colors too! And I like this guy! He looks so cute XD

Cannibal Clown
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:45 PM
Hey that's really good. The other pic i tried to see from you didn't work. The link was f*cked up or something. But i'm glad that i can see this one. It's awesome.

The Rhythmosaur
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Wattahell are you tellin´´bout his eyes? It´s a very good one!

Gadzoox
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Hey thanks you guys! *group hug* :laugh: Y'all make me feel so looved! :love:

I'm glad his eyes look alright to everyone else...maybe its just MY eyes! haha!

Cannibal: Go back and check my other pic out now, I fixed it fer ya! (In my pose after yours, the image should be there)

Cannibal Clown
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:57 PM
Just saw the other pic, and now i know that you are an all out awesome artist. And don't hassle yourself about elves not having facial hair, the guy looks perfect.

Elves kick ass!!!!

Gadzoox
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:23 PM
*blushes* Well thank you!

Ruby Moon
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:59 PM
That's really good! I don't see anything wrong with the eyes either...

Do you have a story for this character too?

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Thank you Ruby!

I don't have a story just yet... hopefully I'll figure one out soon though! :happy:

Lost_myth
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:59 PM
That's really cool. I like it. You sure are good with computers

Pu the Owl
Jul 18th, 2002, 04:25 AM
I thought he was an elf as well! *shame*
But whatever he is, it's a cool pic! I'm waiting for the tail now!

Infernal Mass
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:23 AM
another excellent drawing by Gadzoox !! :)
i like the background on that one, it has a sort of fade effect to it...nice touch.

Gadzoox
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Thanks guys!! :cool:

Heh, when I post my art in an artists forum I tend to get ignored, but here you all love me! Eee! I like it here! :love: heehee

Fortune~ Well its easy to think he's an elf with that angle of the picture! No shameness for you! :D