PDA

View Full Version : As told by Solid: Snake my review of Stuntman

RobHardo
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:27 AM
I have been playing it for a while now and I consider this game to be a challenge to anyone, the graphics get 4 out of 5 solid: snake stars, The game play gets 3 1/2 solid snake stars, i give it only 3 an a hal because the game play isn't the best in th eworld but it's still good, they could put more into the story and could have put more time into the graphics, it has been a very good game to add to a collection, but i suggest you rent it first, so overall Stunt man gets 4 1/2 out of 5 solid Snake stars

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:49 AM
You're very generous. IMO the graphics are ok, but there is a substantial amount of rough edges (but not enough to take away from the game). Gameplay is frustrating rather than fun. In career mode, you don't get the lowdown on what you are supposed to do and are required to perform on the fly, causing you to end up playing the same scenario over and over until you learn the course. A problem with the stunt editor is that it only allows you to put a certain amount of objects in the course. One good thing though is the amount of vehicles to play.....but a lot of them handle similar and when grabbing big air, most cars seem to nose dive and be rendered useless after two good jumps. Realistic? Perhaps, but it's frustrating to get two or three jumps in and then have to endure one of the load times....and they are long. Also after 10 or 15 minutes of doing jumps, it gets a little boring. Overall I enjoyed the rental of the game, but I probably will never play it again.

RobHardo
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:08 PM
exactly, sleazy i want you to give your view on all my reviews you relly help them out a crap load