PDA

View Full Version : Gungrave... DMC Killer

Mercury Shadow
Jul 12th, 2002, 11:10 PM
I've been anticipating this game since the day I saw screens, and I saw a video for the first time on Extended Play today. I highly recommend downloading a video of this game if you like intense action. It definitely looks like a DMC killer, cutting out the bad cameras and bulking up the intense action + some of the most kick ass cel shaded cinemas you've ever seen. After all, I think this game has some anime origins or something....

Give yourself some eye candy and head on over to IGN!

Also, tell me what you think of the game and how kick ass this guy's tomb stone is that shoots rockets.... HELL YEAH!

Vic Viper
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:57 PM
have you guys seen the movie trailer of this game? that trailer really said alot about this game.
though famitsu gave it 30/40:mad: ,Im still getting this game

Mercury Shadow
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I saw the Famitsu score.. I wonder what they didnt like? I wish Famitsu wouldn't just put their scores up on the web but a brief description for each review, like EGM.

DragonSphere
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:28 PM
I've been excited for this game as well. Although I heard that the Japanese version experiences some bad camera angles and a bit of slow gameplay, I like the way how the cutsecenes are portrayed as an anime, and the gameplay itself sounds awesome.

This will definitely be one of my "must-have" titles this fall.

Mercury Shadow
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:15 PM
Sweet sig, Dragonsphere :D

DragonSphere
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:45 PM

happy_doughnut
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:12 PM
Aye. This game is looking completely amazing . The cut scenes are going to definitely be a sight to behold ( c'mon, Trigun kicks ass ) .

I also read about the somewhat slow gameplay in the Jap. version, but I don't think it'll be a real problem or anything. Besides, other than that nothing bad has really been said about this game.

Use super powered special weapons to demolish your enemies and the environment. :drool: Ohhh, I wan't it now !

But for some reason, some of the screens remind me of the Medieval game o.O' .