PDA

View Full Version : Halo on Pc!!!!

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Jul 12th, 2002, 09:57 PM
Do you think this will have an effect on Xbox's Sales?

http://***********/news/1195836

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 12th, 2002, 10:11 PM
That link is dead. Personally I don't think it will hurt the Xbox at all. Some people prefer console gaming. Myself included.

kupoartist
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:14 PM
I know many people who wanted Halo, the majority of them were considerably pissed that it was put on the X-Box, after being a top up-and-comming PC release for absolutely ages (especially given how the graphics were seen as phenomenal at the time)

None of the above people minded waiting for this version however. only one of them is even intrested in the X-Box. But then they're all hard-core PC gamers, who have top end systems and wouldn't care much for a X-Box's inferior power... (ouchie at the PC zealots ^_^)

Rocket Man
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:17 PM
I think it will hurt sales a little bit because I myself hate the x-box but halo is an awsome game. Now I don't have to get the x-box and I can just get the pc version. I think some people feel the same way. I don't think it will major damage but it will hurt a little.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:19 PM
Ah its not going to hurt halo's sales at all.The game has already sold a great number of copies.Most people have it already so i dont think that many will be picking it up accept for those anti xboxer's with strong as heck computers.

MisterGoat
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:05 AM
i want halo on ps2! :(

BowevelJoe
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Xbox is nice..its just a bit overrated. Alot of the games have NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE graphics. Gameplay=puure shittymcshit..i mean, NASTY stuff..look at Hunter The Reckoning..its TERRIBLE to play..like super sick controls..PS2 has the gaming life thing down, since graphics are no longer its top priority...

Anthony41988
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
Xbox is nice..its just a bit overrated. Alot of the games have NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE graphics. Gameplay=puure shittymcshit..i mean, NASTY stuff..look at Hunter The Reckoning..its TERRIBLE to play..like super sick controls..PS2 has the gaming life thing down, since graphics are no longer its top priority...

Yea, Hunter has some wierd controlz. But alotta other gamez are not lyk that.

AudioBoxer
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by MisterGoat
i want halo on ps2! :(

LOL that will never happen, the game has to many requirments.
Maybe on the PS3...

I do want it to come out for the PC, cus one thing is online play, and another is It might become another Half Life with all the mods, so I kinda do want that to happen