PDA

View Full Version : Favorate Female Android

Friza
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:48 AM
who is favorate female android? Android 18 (From DBZ), Armitage, Or Melfina (From Outlaw Star). Please post your reasons for choosing the one you chose.

Frozen
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:06 AM
I've always liked 18, so she get my vote :)

Cannibal Clown
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:19 PM
I picked Naomi of coarse. She was always one of my favorite anime characters, but you did miss out on a few android chicks.

Like all of the Saber Marionette J girls, which I would have to choose Lime as my favorite.

Then there are the boomers in Bubble Gum Crisis Tokyo 2040, where that one sex slave of Mason was always cool. She would also get my vote.

The assassin chick from Black Majic M66. She kicked ass.

And how could you ever forget Motoko kusanagi, from Ghost in the Shell. She's one of the greatest androids ever.

But the ones you do have are alright.

RobHardo
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Hey that melfina is a pretty hot number herself, she done gots my vote, in hick drawl

AsylumEscapee
Jul 12th, 2002, 10:00 PM
Ping from Megatokyo. She's a PS2 accessory.

RobHardo
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:36 PM
dang i'm the only melfina fan up in here, that ux o well that means i get her to my self :cool: :laugh: ;)

Crono
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:14 PM
I'll go w/ Kaiser from Magna Carta (PC). Oh yeah, I made a new web page dedicated to RPGs for all consoles, except the Dreamcast section is under construction and will be uploaded soon. I need staff members, so far it's only Crono (myself, AKA MasterChuck), Ken2K2, and Solid: Snake. The page can be found at: http://www.rpgreactor.2ya.com. Our forums will be uploaded withing the week, a new YaBB SP 1.1. :-)

merylsilverburg
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:17 AM
Hmm....well, since I've never seen any of those animes (except for a little of Outlaw Star and not enough to know who Melfina is) I can't really say who I would vote for. But, if I had to, I guess it would be Armitage, since I saw her picture and I know who she is, but never seen the anime. Those chicks that CC put down are cool too, though again I've never seen them. :heh: This one female android that I know no one will ever know or care about is R. Dorothy (Doroshii) Wayneright from The Big O. I dunno, since I don't see many animes with female androids, Dorothy would have to be my vote if she was on here. But, I'd still go with Armitage.

Solidus
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:02 AM
Android 18 got my vote

-Solidus, report done.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
This one female android that I know no one will ever know or care about is R. Dorothy (Doroshii) Wayneright from The Big O. I dunno, since I don't see many animes with female androids, Dorothy would have to be my vote if she was on here. But, I'd still go with Armitage.

I can't believe i forgot about Dorothy! I feel so stupid. I have like, six drawingsof her hanging in my room! Along with about eighty others though.

Oh well, i'll add her to my list as well. Even she kicked a little ass during the series.

merylsilverburg
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

I can't believe i forgot about Dorothy! I feel so stupid. I have like, six drawingsof her hanging in my room! Along with about eighty others though.

Oh well, i'll add her to my list as well. Even she kicked a little ass during the series.

Yes! Thank you! Dorothy did kick some ass in the series and I like her a lot for her personality and just her overall character. I'm so glad someone else here likes her too. :happy:

REChick14
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Melfina hands down is # 1. Outlaw Star is one of my fav animes of all time. But if u want an android that can kick some ass I would choose Number 18!