PDA

View Full Version : Medal Of Honor: Frontline PS2

Socom
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:21 AM
Tomorrow I'm getting Medal OF Honor: Frontline for PS2. I'd get it on Gamecube but I'm in Australia and we got **** all here for Gamecube. Anyway I would like to hear the oppinions of the game form anyone whos played or got it. The reviews I'v read seem so fake. I want your opinion!

This is also a poll.

ocelot
Jul 10th, 2002, 05:13 AM
MOHF is great butt its too short

007_JamesBond
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:14 AM
I like it and the game is awsome, but yeah it is a bit short

Beretta55
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:49 PM
its a awsome game but it is a little short.

Joe
Jul 11th, 2002, 08:29 PM
I really liked it. There should have been a multiplayer mode, though.

Sid554
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:45 PM
I liked it as well, but I thought it should have had more missions like "Your Finest Hour" and "Arnhem Knights" where you fight alongside a group of soldiers. I thought that gave the game a greater sense of realism than the 2 prevoius MoH games.

Socom
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:56 PM
I bought the game yesterday and I've nearly finished it. Just did the train level. I think it is a great buy and I agree with sid that there should be more levels where you fight alongside other soldiers. I think the best missions are the D-Day landing (especially when the boat next to you gets shot buy a fighter), the first of the second level, The first of Needle in a haystack and the something Knights. I like the shotgun.

AudioBoxer
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:38 PM
yeah more of those missions. I just dont think the game isnt really that good. I baught Alied Assult for the PC and that game rules gameplay and graphics wise plus the online play is great. It will never get close to the PC medal of honor games, the game is kinda to short, needs a little more guns too and some more add ins like you can walk into buildings and even Prone would be sweet

Solidus
Jul 20th, 2002, 06:39 AM
Medal of Honor Frontline is GREAT. Only its first mission:roll: I love the first mission, nothing get's closer to the real D-Day.

RobHardo
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:53 AM
It's a great History lesson too :-) but yes to short

Daniel Legge
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:30 PM
i loved it, i thought it was a great game it was a bit short yes but still good,
shame about it only being single player but never mind,
i thought there shud have been more team missions like the town one arabian knights i belive it was called
the atmosphere was brilliant, the sound of the gunfire was amazing. also the background music was very effective and it was the right difficultly as well.

shame my disc naffed up tho