PDA

View Full Version : Who is your Favorite Summon Monster/GF/Eidolon/Aeon?

Lava42000
Jul 9th, 2002, 04:37 PM
Everyone always talks about their favorite characters, but we all know who the real bad@$$'s are! Please don't pick Knights of The Round because they are just too sweet!!!

My favorite would have to be any of the bahamuts!

happy_doughnut
Jul 9th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Oh bah. Eden and KotR are nothin' . They put on this big show... bleh.
The BEST aeon/summon/GF has to definitely be : Bahamut.
Any of the Bahamuts for that matter.
Personally... I like Neo-Bahamut the best. Now those summons kick-ass!

Sid554
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:41 PM
I always liked Bahamut Zero from FF7.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:48 PM
I was really surpised when I got Anima. Whooo that's one strong aeon. He hits for 99999. :shock:

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 9th, 2002, 10:48 PM
Yojimbo is the man, for various reasons....hence my name lol

But Alexander is by far the best...he smacked Bahamut around like nobodies business is IX!!

Macceh^
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:54 AM
Yojimbo :P hes just got a great vibe about him and the way he just weilds his sword and zanamto is class :)

IcyMourdor
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:32 AM
Shiva

The only ice-elemental of the bunch. Plus, a chick who wears little clothing. She always deals great damage and has some of the best animations.

kupoartist
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:01 PM
hmm... I liked so many in FFVIII personally... but they were just so sweet! Tonberry, Cactuar and Carbuncle Ruled. Apart from them I really liked Diablos too...

My favorite at this moment is probably Odin though... the animations were always short and to the point, and he just reeked of badass ^_^

Infernal Mass
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:38 PM
Odin was badass, gilgamesh is cool too.

I would have said Bahamut, but they made him look like a big ass parrot in FFX.

DreamSharpShooter
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:05 PM
FF7=Bahamut ZERO
FF8=Diablos
FF9=Alexander
FFX=Anima

Friza
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:55 AM
My Favorate Summon would be Odin. Just the way he was animated in FFVII was too freaking cool.

Female_Vivi
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:40 AM
Phoenix! She/He gives a destruction to the enemy and recovers your party members from K.O.

Also Alexander, Man I LOVED that FMV in FFIX

And the one I REALLY dislike is ARK, his 'Here I Am scene' takes way to long and it looks like those robot series (can't get to the name), he snoops up a LOT of MP and the damage is depressing...don't know why I even bother using him :peoples:

Solidus
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:38 AM
I like Sandy from the Magus Sisters, she alone is stronger than Anima.