PDA

View Full Version : Dead or Alive three

Infernal Mass
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:38 PM
just wondering who else enjoys this game.

What character do you use the most. What team do you choose the most.

My favorite fighter is Leifang. Bayman is cool too but he's a little too slow against fighters like zack.

My best team is Tina & Leifang.

Also i was wondering if anyone has gotten Zacks c3. I was able to unlock it last night. It took a couple tries, but damn it was fun.:phew:

Beretta55
Jul 9th, 2002, 12:47 PM
i bought the game and love it!! im best with EIN *have to unlock him*

my best team is ein and jann lee
dont come face me with those two tuff mo fo's.
needless to say my fav chick is kasumi:laugh:

Infernal Mass
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:14 PM
ein & hitomi are a tough team too..that's neat how they made him a hidden character in part 3.

Kasumi has got some great moves :laugh:

Lei fang is a badass too..i use her most of the time for her diffrent counters. Her and Bayman have alot of cool ones. Tina is my second best character she's powerful and fast.

A freind of mine is making a sig for me w/ Tina and Lei Fang in it...it should be ready in a few days. She has her own style of sig making i can't wait to see how it turns out..

in the meantime this temporary Mr. T sig should do..:laugh:

Beretta55
Jul 10th, 2002, 07:07 AM
ein&kamsumi is a hard team they will kick your ass 3 days from sunday dude!!!

Infernal Mass
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:46 AM
Yeah they are great together as a team. I've haven't fought them yet on DOA3 against the computer. On Doa2 i'd fight them last whenever i chose hayabusa and Ayane

Today i was kicking the snot out of everyone with Bass...they gave him that grab, the one you do when you knock the opponent in the air and grab their leg...that move owns!