PDA

View Full Version : Elven Woman!

Gadzoox
Jul 8th, 2002, 11:59 PM
Gah she's finally done! I started this gal about four months ago but never got a chance to finish her!! Her name's Talla Lightbow, a Wood/Winged elf. I keep forgetting the wings but they wouldn't show in this shot anywho. She's my creation.

http://www.geocities.com/sheveara/tallaportraitcolour.jpg

I need to darken the background a little... I think it would bring her out nicer.
I know her mouth is slightly off, but I don't care because it's done and I'm not gonna touch it again!

Crits & Comments always welcome!

kupoartist
Jul 9th, 2002, 01:11 PM
hey, thats nice ^_^. Excellent colouring (particuarly the variation in her hair) and a pretty drawing as well. Not sure I can really find any faults with the mouth either :happy:

next please ^_^

Infernal Mass
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:43 PM
good drawing you got there

you're right about the background..it'll deffinately bring out Tallas' colors more if it's darker.

Gadzoox
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Hee! thank guys! Me likes when people comment!
*prods all those lurking in the shadows with a cow-poke* Mwah!

happy_doughnut
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Wow. That's great ! The colours and overall drawing is very well made :)
*sniffle* I remember when I used to draw *sigh* Oh well, I was never good at it so... :D

Anyhow, I agree. If you colour in the background a bit more, she will be able to stand out more. I think it'll make it better.
Overall : very good drawing ! :)

Gadzoox
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:12 AM
Yay! Looks like the cow-poke worked! ;>
Thanks Mena! If you miss drawin' so much, why don't ya start again?! You know you wanna... ;)

Soul Angel
Jul 10th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Hey that's a really good picture Gadzoox :happy:
I really like theway you coloured it in
Keep it up ;)

Pu the Owl
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:49 PM
Impressive colors! A very good work!

Gadzoox
Jul 10th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Thanks ya'll!!

I'm getting such kick-arse feed-back on that pic from everyone I think I'm going to colour this new pic i just drew...it would suit it I think. I'll show yo guys that when i'm done too! ;)

Mena!!! Draw, Foo! Ya just gotta get back in practice, 'tis all! :D
Show me when your done what your workin on!!!

Carlito
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:30 PM
A very cool image Gadzoox!

Hylas
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:58 PM
Do you use a tablet or a mouse to color your pics?

Gadzoox
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:21 PM
Thanks Carlito!

Nope! I use a good ole fashioned roller-ball mouse! Though I do wish I had a tablet... or even a laser mouse would be sweet. *should really stop buying stuff for her PS2 but /can't/!!*
:laugh:

Hylas
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Wow! A really good result obtained only with a mouse! You should get the tablet too!

Gadzoox
Jul 13th, 2002, 02:17 PM
Thanks Hylas! I want one... need more moneh! :laugh:

kamari-ice
Jul 13th, 2002, 08:06 PM
WOW!
next time buy that pen that draws on a tablet, and shows up on the comp. :)
Better than what I would do.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:43 PM
WTF? The link doesn't work for me. This is bull sh*t! I want to see it too.

Gadzoox
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Your gonna have to do some fancy clicking to see it... so to cut down the hassel, I've found a place that allows outside linking! Hooray! Now all can see! So here's ya go!

http://www.i-love-dogs.com/dog/forrest/tallaportraitcolour.jpg

Infernal Mass
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:45 AM
http://imbiss-coding.de/smiliez.de/smz/hntrhltg/hntrhltg_23.gifXD

Carlito
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:24 AM
For huge pics (this is not the case, it seems), just post the link or members with slower connections will have difficulties to load the page.

Gadzoox
Jul 16th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Carlito
For huge pics (this is not the case, it seems), just post the link or members with slower connections will have difficulties to load the page.

Good point... :phew:

Cannibal Clown
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Thank's buddy. I'm gladi can finally see it now. Awesome pic. I'm very impressed with your artistic skills. Can't wait to see more of the sweet ass sh*t you post next.

Gadzoox
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:19 PM
:happy: Thanks a bunch!