PDA

View Full Version : Everquest pushers

Sid554
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:59 PM
My sister and her fiancee are huge PC gaming freaks, and one of the games they play is, of course, Everquest. Anyway,they are always telling me I should try the game 'cause I'll really enjoy it.
CONSTANTLY!!!!!!
I'm starting to believe there's something to these claims that this game is hyper-addictive if it causes people to constantly push it on others. Maybe they should start setting up Rehab centers for Everquest gamers, eh?

Ice Cold
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:27 PM
I saw in the newspaper the other day that an Everquest gamer sold one of the characters that he built up for a butt load of money. I can't remember the exact price, but it made me think of getting in to the game.

IcyMourdor
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:10 AM
I take offense of that. We don't push it on you, we simply suggest in an aggresive tone.

Many people play this game worldwide. There is so much that ypou can do in it. People spend many hours playing, getting their character levels up. Some are bad enough as to purchase an account with a lv45 High Elf Paladin for about $1000. Just search for EverQuest at EBay and you'll see what I mean.

As for Rehab, we probably do need it, but don't all gamers with skills like mine? :D

AudioBoxer
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:30 PM
if you think about it the addiction is coming to the PS2, I played the game a couple times and it isnt that bad of a game, I just dont really like RPGs like that, Diablo 2 I still play cus that game is addicting to me, but when EverQuest does come to the PS2 yes I will buy it and play it

IcyMourdor
Jul 19th, 2002, 12:20 PM
My friends and I call it Evercrack do to its addicting feel. I think the reason I play is because I can group with a bunch of my friends and we can do a lot.

My High Elf Magician is actually pretty good. What server did you use goodman?