PDA

View Full Version : Rhythmosaurian Puzzle

The Rhythmosaur
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Well, I just came across the word association thread when I had a brainwave:;)
Whattabout a new little game I dare to call the Rhythmosaurian puzzle?
Okay, guys, it goes like this:

I´m gonna start a new story right now, but just the beginning. And you coming along here, add about 5 sentences per post, so the story will develope in an unpredictable way. I guess, it will be the craziest story ever written. And how it ends - if at all - only the almighty knows...

I watched a "documentairy" on tv a couple of days ago; they said, youth of today concerning themselves about video games like Playstation are unable to have any phantasy...

So invest all your phantasy... I´m gonna call those guys from Guiness book of records and highscores, hihihi!!!
But just let it start:

Far away in the furthest reaches of space in the southeastern spiral arm of the milky way, there revolved a weird and wonderful planet.
It was called Metallicon and home of the Metallicans. Aimiable friendly little beings - allthough they would not win first prize in any beauty contest.
They believed in...

happy_doughnut
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:25 PM
Cool. :)

Unity. Even though they had unbelievably great minds, they often longed for that inner peace, which they believed, could only be accesible by kindness. They worked hard day and night trying to develop their inner selves further and further each time.
However, like in every society, there was a young Metallican with a lust for power and gore. This child was obssesed with intricately...

The Rhythmosaur
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:01 PM
ideas of using mental power for evil purposes - to conquer the country, the planet and all the galaxy. Okay, most evil things begin small...

One of their ways to put mental waves of power together was using a powerful music instrument It was shaped likely to their bodies, and produced a very powerful kind of tune, but also subtle, fine and sweet tones. Trying to fuse their spirit with this harmonic kind of music....