PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike For PS2????

AudioBoxer
Jul 7th, 2002, 12:05 AM
This game has been a really really really big hit now going on for about 4 years. Do you think they should make it for the PS2 and make it flat online and add like 8 more levels to the originals???

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Jul 7th, 2002, 10:25 AM
If they make it for ps2,they should let you use the keyboard and mouse,but i know its coming out for Xbox.:peoples:

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:43 PM
Nah i dont want it for any console.I dont think it would have the same effect

AudioBoxer
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:48 PM
In a way you are right cus half the fun of CS is the mods. The only console that you would be able to that on is the XBox and the gamecube

ocelot
Jul 9th, 2002, 06:11 AM
counter strike: condination zero ( cs single player mode ) is coming to pc and xbox, butt I`m not sure is it coming to ps2.

Socom
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:27 AM
The frame rate would probably be really crap. There also isn't that much variation in the gameplay. I played a network game with my friend the other day and it just gets so boring after a while. The same goes when playing on the net. There are too many nerds that play it every hour of their lives who make it **** for other part time players.

AudioBoxer
Jul 11th, 2002, 11:33 PM
yeah you are right about the nerds I used to play it all the time when It was good now people do play it 24/7 and they get head shots as soon as they see you, Plus people use a bunch of hacks now so it isnt really fun. Old school it was fun cus everyone was about the same level