PDA

View Full Version : Has N E ONE Gotten all the extra stuff

Neo_Soldier28
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:44 AM
I was just curious if n e one has gotten all the wigs, both stealths, and the bandana and what ever else there is to get.

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:28 PM
Well, U Have to Get All The DOG Tags..To Satisfy Ureself....And Once Uve Done That......U Get, "Bandana", "Stealth", "Blue Wing", "Orange Wig", "Brown Wig"..........

Well I Know Its A Shame Of Me To say This, But I Havn't Gotten Any Cause......When I Play MGs2.. At My Friend's House, He Doesn't Have A Memory Card. So Whenever I Finish It I Cant Save The Game.......But Soon I'll Get Them All, When I Get My Own Ps2! :)

Killuminati
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:11 PM
i've gotten em all. have every dog tag in the game

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Xiliphore
i've gotten em all. have every dog tag in the game
Mashallah

Killuminati
Jan 31st, 2002, 05:30 PM
Mashalla?

wtf does that mean?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 07:33 PM
For the items i got.I got the bandana,stealth(tanker)Brown wig(big shell)

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Xiliphore
Mashalla?

wtf does that mean?
It Means....Like....."Knock Wood".... Like So U Dont Get A Bad Eye!.!

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:33 AM
So anyways Xiliphore how hard was it getting the dog tags in extreme

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 01:04 PM
I can answer that question. In Extreme, there are more guards, and many more of them are 'tough guys' that won't give up thier tags easily, and to make things even worse, most of these tough guys appear before you get the suppressor. You'll find yourself having to take out all but one of the guards, and this can be very tedious. Just make sure that you get all of the tags on your first extreme playthrough, it's VERY annoying to miss one or two tags. Yes, I collected every dogtag in the game in hopes of unlocking Snake in the plant mission...too bad there's no way...but that's why we have MGS2S!!

Killuminati
May 28th, 2002, 06:01 PM
Extreme mode is hard(well to get the dog tags)....i took about 2-3 times through to get them all. its not as bad as Esjay made it out to be tho.

Esjay
May 29th, 2002, 11:31 PM
yeah...lol it was hard for me because I had never played the game on Extreme before. But if you use your stealth camo then it's a breeze ^_^

ocelot
May 30th, 2002, 08:24 AM
IT IS TOO BORING TO COLLECT DOG TAGS !! you cant use mines,granades,missiles...but i still want stealth-camo !:mad:

Killuminati
May 30th, 2002, 05:42 PM
pfff. stealth camo...i didnt even use that by the time i was playin extreme....i dont use any of those tems i just got them for satisfaction...

jbaseley
Jun 17th, 2002, 06:50 PM
im half way through extreme but am stuck on beating fatman, i can nearly beat him but then the bombs explode.

RobHardo
Jun 18th, 2002, 10:27 PM
how do yo uget the first wig? cause i beat the game today and i didn;t get any stinkin wig

how do i equip the thing

jbaseley
Jun 19th, 2002, 03:27 AM
you need to get certain amounts of dog tags to get wigs and badanas.

Socom
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:35 AM
I got the Infinite ammo bandanna and wig + the stealth on both Tanker and Plant. The Blue and Orange wig is a waste of time to get. I also finished Tanker on Extreme with the help of Stealth. Beating Olga is freakin hard!

jbaseley
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:13 PM
olga is easy on extreme after the first time you play her.
the bosses that are really hard are the ones in Plant.