PDA

View Full Version : Which anime/manga character do you relate to?

merylsilverburg
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Hey! This is just a general question for everyone. Which anime/manga character do you think you relate to? It could be anything, personality, talents, or even looks! Heh, heh. Anyway, for me, I'd say Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop. She and I are really alike in personalities. She's a very guarded character who has been alone for a long time and so, she doesn't trust anyone for too long because she's afraid of being alone. I am, in a way, like that. I'm very guarded, I don't trust anyone very easily because a lot of times, whenever I do....I always end up alone in the end. So, Faye is the one I think I'm most alike. Let me hear yours! :)

IcyMourdor
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:41 PM
I would say I am like Tenchi in a way. I have a lot of hot female friends, but unilke Tenchi, I don't know of they want to go out with me.

I also think I am like Spike from Cowboy Bebop. I'm always searching for my perfect and true love.

Spirit
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:31 AM
hmmmmmm, I'm not really sure on that one, but probably someone with the personality of that dude in ninja scroll, perhaps some other animes, but I can't think of any right now..

Pearl
Jan 31st, 2002, 04:50 AM
I'd say Hitomi from Escaflowne, even if there are many differences.
But I kinda feel I have resemblances with her, especially with her personality.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:35 AM
I'd have to say i relate to vegeta.Him and me share the same personality.I pretty much act the way he does and dont want others in his life.

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:37 AM
I'd say Shinji Ikari. Quiet about myself and always do whatever people tell me to do. my father doesn't give a damn about me, and and I always put the needs of everyone else in front of my own.

007_JamesBond
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:25 PM
ME I have no clue, some of my friends say that I am sort of like Jet from Cowboy Bebop in a way, but I dont know

Hylas
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:36 PM
Ed from CB: she's crazy and funny! Me too! :D

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
Ed from CB: she's crazy and funny! Me too! :D
She Walks And Moves in A Wierd Manner Too....Do U Too?..Just Wondering! (j/k) :rolleyes:

Hylas
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:02 PM
hehehe sometimes! My friends say I'm a weird person and funny!Sometimes I like to make 'em laugh! :D

Pu the Owl
Jan 31st, 2002, 03:40 PM
Lain from Serial Experiments Lain and Rufy from One Piece.
Lain is freaky and Rufy is dumb :D

Rei
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:31 PM
Rei Ayanami, because I'm usually a silent and quiet person. And some people told me I'm scary :p

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
ME I have no clue, some of my friends say that I am sort of like Jet from Cowboy Bebop in a way, but I dont know

I say you remind me exactly like Toji Suzuharu from NGE. You have the same personality and English version voice. Not to mention you're a good friend of mine just like Shinji Ikari from the same show.

Urahara Kisuke
Dec 3rd, 2004, 02:48 PM
I would sort of have to pick Excel, even though I am a guy because she is just so random and does so many weird and different things and I do too. :smirk:

Keyblade Master
Dec 23rd, 2004, 07:56 PM
I'd say Hitomi from Escaflowne, even if there are many differences.
But I kinda feel I have resemblances with her, especially with her personality.

Hitomi? Escaflowne?? I haven't heard those names in 4, maybe 6 years...
Last time I saw Escaflowne, was on Saturdays, on Fox Kids 11, and that was a loooooong time ago...

The character I relate to most is a little boy named Ash from Pokemon...
We both love pokemon and wanna see um' all. We're also nieve and jump
to too many conclusion, oh and we're also clumsy and get sidetracked alot,
and we also get dragged into plenty of shcemes, also we get hurt alot,
and are stubbern, also we're...

duovash55
Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:46 AM
Ill say im like mibu kyroshiro from samurai deeper kyo wants to help but when his life is threatend he can beat any one well except kenshin himora

Kaolla Su
Feb 6th, 2005, 01:21 AM
I most relate to Kaolla Su from Love Hina. She isCRAZY and energetic and carefree. (could be why im failing school) :shame:

duovash55
Feb 7th, 2005, 09:15 AM
But your a man kaollo su your zellodine
:mean:

Kaolla Su
Feb 7th, 2005, 05:34 PM
duovash55 is a woman! and is really kimarai-ice

merylsilverburg
Feb 12th, 2005, 05:41 AM
But your a man kaollo su your zellodine :mean:

As I said to you in the other thread, stop straying off topic and accusing people out of the blue. If they haven't spammed, advertised, or caused any harmful problems, they haven't done anything wrong. This is your second warning; if you've got a problem with Kaolla Su, take care of it via PMs and stop using threads for your bickering.

Kaolla Su: If you feel harassed by duovash, just please continue to report it and do not try to fight your own battle by throwing out insults or accusations at duovash.