PDA

View Full Version : Underrated anime series

Rei
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:46 AM
What do you think it's the most underrated anime series you have ever watched?
It doesn't necessarily have to be a very famous series... it could be anything but you have to know it a little, and tell also the reasons why you think it's underrated.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:35 AM
I've poested about this mini series several times before, but this thread forces me to bring it up again.

One of my favorite animes ever was Birdy the Mighty. It'sfour episodes long, the animation, story, characters, and the flow of the show is awesome. It's got a lot of comedy, and you never get bored of watching it as it develops.

No one knows about it, and I only saw the first half of it, had to read up the rest of it, I saw the first part of Encore Action Channel. Andit isn't even on DVD yet. I read an article about this anime on Animenewsnetwork.com a whoile ago, and they gave it excellent ratings, and were also upset of the fact that it doesn't even have a title for itself on DVD yet.

Anyways, this anime is very underrated to me, and it needs more credit than it gets. Hell, the show has like, 5 sites on the net for it!

Frozen
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:24 PM
I think I saw the first two chapters of it and I agree, it's real cool. Although It's been a while since I last saw it so I don't remember very well o_O'

PS: Evangelion is the shot shi7 :D