PDA

View Full Version : Hey DragonBane!

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:42 AM
You seem to know your RPG's. Could you perhaps recommend some good titles for me. I want turn based combat ala Final Fantasy. When I'm at Blockbuster, I just don't know which one to pick up. I tried Wizardry: The Forsaken Land and Evergrace but those didn't cut it for me. I just want some advice before I waste more money on dud rentals. Thanks.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 29th, 2002, 02:57 PM
I know this is Dragon's question but are you looking for RPG's for the PS2...or do you mind playin ones for the PS1...cause there are tons of old RPG's that are really good...graphically they suck but story wise they're ace

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:22 PM
I'm looking for good PS2 ones. But just for fun I'll try PSone games too. What do you recommend?

IcyMourdor
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Hmmm...PS2 Rpgs. There aren't many out there. Some great ones are going to be released soon, like Breath of Fire 5 and Legaia 2. Currently, i like Gauntlet: Dark Legacy and Grandia 2.

I'd stay away from games like Dark Cloud and Eternal Ring. Dark Cloud is a little too childish and the story is weak. Eternal Ring has a somewhat decent story, but that is about it. The gameplay is bad and the BS are poor. Both games are real-time, so that is a plus.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:50 PM
Thanks