PDA

View Full Version : Relm (whadya mean "again"?)/FFXI Pictomancer pic.

kupoartist
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:36 AM
yup... this is the one in my sig ^_^. I've done two versions, this one (http://mysite.freeserve.com/kupoartist/images/relm2artist.jpg) I did so I could have it on my desktop (hence the 1152x864 weirdness) and this one (http://mysite.freeserve.com/kupoartist/images/pictoartist.jpg) was re-titled and used in my Graphics coursework, as a Pictomancer class person (no they wont exist :laugh: ), with the relevant FFXI stuff in the background (and considerably less pink...)

And yes, she does look sad. Again.

Pu the Owl
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:31 AM
I liked your signature and I was wondering if it was again your work.

Both versions are so well done! Especially the colors are awesome! I'd like to be able to color pics like you do! Sigh!

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:14 AM
You're really talented man.

Hylas
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:58 AM
Did you use real colors for this pic or is it colored with a graphics software??
It's so good that I can't understand ^__^;

kupoartist
Jul 1st, 2002, 12:58 PM
i don't do "real" colours, which probably makes me less talented, but anyway :happy: I used Paint Shop Pro 7 for this one, though I probably could have done as well with Photoshop (If it was actually working right now :frust: )

Thanks for your kind comments about my colours :happy: I have to be good at them so I can mask up the fact that my drawing is rarely first-rate ^_^

Rei
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:30 PM
Those are both amazing! I agree on the fact your way of coloring is impressive! Reminds me of fairy tales book I used to read years and years ago :)

Black Heart
Jul 7th, 2002, 09:34 PM
That's really cool fanart!
You should draw other stuff, 'cause I'd like to see it!

Lost_myth
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:04 PM
that's tight. Seems perfessional

Frozen
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Black Heart
That's really cool fanart!
You should draw other stuff, 'cause I'd like to see it!

Yes, I would also be glad to see some other works from you. You are great :)

kupoartist
Aug 12th, 2002, 09:39 AM
I haven't got round to any stuff recently :/ mostly because I don't want to get tied down to an image thats gonna take two days to make, when I'm supposed to be doing homework. Also I can't do anymore FFXI stuff because... I'm finished ^_^