PDA

View Full Version : life on the line

Beretta55
Jun 28th, 2002, 03:52 AM
okay im starting a new fanfic since after awhile no one read my other fanfics and i hope we can all keep this up and post a bunch on it. so i need 6 people you can either let me do all the work or help with it and when you do write dont mess around with it where you make it seem stupid lets just keep it pretty serious.
so join like this

name:Ken

thats all you do and this is what the story is about.
2 punks decide to go into the theft of cars business and they also take odd jobs from alomost anybody.
so join up and i think we will have a blast.

Rei
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Oh, are you planning of making a serious fanfic of it? In that case you should choose a basic plot from the beginning IMO, to not mess it up later... It's just a suggestion to not turn this one is something like the other fictions you posted before, but it's up to you to decide if you want to leave to other members more freedom.

Beretta55
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:09 PM
thanks for the suggestion but i might retire from fanfics for a while.

Hylas
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by baretta55
thanks for the suggestion but i might retire from fanfics for a while.

Why??? Are you bored of it right now?
Maybe you sohuld try something different and then come back to your usual style. A little change it's very helpful when you're tired of something. Anyway, hope you'll change your mind, because I had a very good time reading your other stuff :D

Beretta55
Jun 30th, 2002, 09:13 PM
hmmmmmmm.....im going to have to work on life on the line later but i started one called raccoon city the horror its just a story i made up.