PDA

View Full Version : ninja games!

ghost86
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:58 PM
I don't know if you guys know this but there's these three games coming out and they're gonna be sweet. They're all ninja games. One's called Ninja Gaiden and the main guy is Hayabusa from the DOA games. Then there's Shinobi and that's more of a Devil may cry type. And then there's Tenchu III. I'm wondering which one will be the best, but i'll probably get at least two out of the three. Sorry if i'm boring you guys, but i had to share my JOY WITH THE WORLD!!!!

Beretta55
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:44 PM
im going to get all of them:cool:

Infernal Mass
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:37 PM
i'll probably buy all of them too. I think Tenchu will be the best, i like the style and music of the tenchu games... part 1 owned!! (i still play it every once and awhile) The return of Shinobi & Ryu Hayabusa is going to be equally interesting.

ghost86
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:40 PM
i think that either the tenchu one or the ryu hayabusa one will be the best, but i could be wrong.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:22 PM
I'm looking forward to all of em...oh BTW isn't Ninja Gaiden comin for the XBOX? Will it be comin to PS2 at all?

Infernal Mass
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:31 PM
i doubt it, :(

xbox has tecmo in a headlock.

tokim021
Jul 1st, 2002, 07:52 PM
HEY! U !(&!#*!&*s forgot ONIMUSHA 2... lol, well onimusha is more like a samurai game but still can own any ninja