PDA

View Full Version : Hunter:The Reckoning

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:21 PM
I finally got to play this game for the xbox and i was pretty impressed with it.The games is incredibly challenging and has a better mutliplayer fun factor than the guantlet series,because you actually have to work together to beat some enemy's.The game is incredibly difficult.With 2 of my friends we entered a level with 15 pooled lifes and ended up at the level with 2 left but i'm pretty sure we were getting near the end considering the difficulty.The graphics are excellent and everything blends together and runs smoothly.This is a title that i am probably going to pick up for my xbox in the future what does everyone else think of it

ghost86
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:59 PM
i like the game a lot. my bro and i rented it. we need help though, we can't get past the one old vampire dude in the mansion. if you could give us a tip for beating him, that'd be helpful.:ghost:

Beretta55
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:58 PM
i have rented it and im going to buy it soon but for me its best to beat the vampire dude alone for some reason its easer so im going to buy this game soon.

KraftSLU
Jun 29th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by ghost86
i like the game a lot. my bro and i rented it. we need help though, we can't get past the one old vampire dude in the mansion. if you could give us a tip for beating him, that'd be helpful.:ghost:

I nailed him one player with the chainsaw. Plus any weapons with wood (judge's crossbow) and fire (avengers cleave) work wonders.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:15 PM
I got the game...graphically it's awesome but like Snake said...it's hard...so many enemies at once...so I usually wait till I have friends over to play it with me

ghost86
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:50 PM
thanks guys, i finally beat him with my defender and my brother's avenger. Avenger would use his cleaver move every now and then and i would heal ourselves and hit him in the back a lot. It's a lot easier when one distracts him and the other hits him in the back. It sounds cheap but he's a vampire!:ghost:

007_JamesBond
Jul 7th, 2002, 03:15 PM
that game is awsome, I like it and I want to play more, it is a good game, next time I am over SSSnake we will have to rent it again, watch out for the big psycho bear, dun dun dun

Infernal Mass
Sep 7th, 2002, 08:36 PM
I recently played the demo for this game that came in the new OXM. Very impressive.. I will most likely grab this game in a few months. I use the Maytr the most, by far my favorite character; the worse for me was the Defender.

RobHardo
Sep 8th, 2002, 06:32 AM
This game is a master-piece to me, from the first time i saw a friend playing it and i joined him, I've loved it since, and Ive tried to get my bro to get it for his x-box. But he's bein a pain in the rear