PDA

View Full Version : This time let's talk about the worst!

Black Heart
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:42 PM
Who do you think it's the overall worst female character in Final Fantasy games?

happy_doughnut
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:47 PM
Oh, it definitely has to be Aeris hands down ! She was so annoying, always pestering and stuff.
I just never liked her.
Still, we can't forget about Selphie and Quina ( if it was even a -she- ) They were both annoying and useless as well.

*spoilers*
But meh, I still say Aeris was the worse. I guess that's why I enjoyed seeing her die :D

Infernal Mass
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:48 PM
:laugh:

my vote is for Quina

Black Heart
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:50 PM
I agree on Quina. I think Quina is a "she" because *minor spoiler*
she marries Vivi in FF9 :laugh:

Another character I don't like so much is Rinoa.
Man, she's so dumb! Always changing her ideas every 5 mins! I think she was probably the weakest main female character in FF series.

kupoartist
Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:28 AM
I like most things... But I can't stand Yuffie... She was so damned irritating, un-funny and pretty much useless to boot... Even worse, she was supposed to be FFVII's "Cute" Female : Shes no Relm, Rydia, Selphie (who is very useful if you use her: the end + omega weapon = v useful), Eiko or even Krile.... grrr ^_^... the real FF7 cutie was Jessie! She should never have died :(

As for Quina, why does everyone always have to give a sex to it? Its a s/he not a he or a she :/... Like a snail or somthing (It isn't human after all)... but if it was a he, perhaps Dwarves allow gay weddings... you never know...

Oh and as far as unplayable characters go, the worst was Adel.... not that I'm sure she WAS a woman.... ick.

Rei
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:35 AM
Quistis hands down.

IcyMourdor
Jun 23rd, 2002, 10:09 AM
I'd have to say the worst female character is Quina. Although she can use White Wind and such, it takes way too long to attain a good inventory of Blue Magic. Besides, she uses a fork for a weapon.

happy_doughnut
Jun 23rd, 2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Rei
Quistis hands down.
Hey... how come everyone ( well, almost everyone O.O" ) here dislikes Quistis ?? What's so bad about her ?

kupoartist
Jun 23rd, 2002, 03:52 PM
I quite like Quisty... theres not really much to be ecstatic about though... Plus shes a Blue Mage character in essence (her limit breaks), and thats a curse: You all hate Quina (who isn't a She ^_^) Cait Sith (Who comes equipped with the manipulate materia... which means you can get big-guard) Most people detest Gau (though not Strago... guess its a respeck your elders type thing...). And also, I don't see any of the FF5 characters being particuarly liked by anyone...

Guess as Bane said, they require too much development. Yeah but 'Tis is still coo'....

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:21 PM
I disliked every female that entered the screen in FFVIII...all of them were dumb...useless...and annoying...

Harsh eh :laugh:

AsylumEscapee
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Mena
Oh, it definitely has to be Aeris hands down ! She was so annoying, always pestering and stuff.
I just never liked her.
Still, we can't forget about Selphie and Quina ( if it was even a -she- ) They were both annoying and useless as well.
But meh, I still say Aeris was the worse. I guess that's why I enjoyed seeing her die :D

IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD!
:weep: