PDA

View Full Version : Best Thing Uve Ever Done In Your Life!

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Just Mention ONE And I Mean Only One Thing That U Think Is The BEST THING Uve EVER Done....Like Saying.......The Most Intresting Thing That Uve Done In Ure Entire Life!.!

Remember To Mention Only ONE! The BEST OF THE BEST! :) :D

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:14 PM
I was almost shot in Chicago. It's not the BEST thing that happened in my life, but it is the most interesting event I have ever had.

The rest of my life has been unbelievably boring and dull. It sucks.

IcyMourdor
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:25 PM
I would say my gf, but since I don't have one at the present moment, I say it would be my single life. I can do whatever without being yelled by a girl during the certain time of the month.

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
The rest of my life has been unbelievably boring and dull. It sucks.
Uff, Please Dont Say That Now!.! I Am So Sure It Is Very Intresting...U Have To Make Convince Ureself With That!.! Just Think Positive And Be Positive! :)

As For Getting Shot, That Does Sounds Intresting But Scary!.! Woh....That Was Close!! :eek:

jenova_jeb
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:40 PM
How were you almost shot Cannibal?

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 07:53 PM
I was traveling through Chicago two summers ago to meet one of my aunts in Missouri. There was a lot of traffic at the time because it was noon, so we stopped the car at some place a little out of town and went around the town for a few hours on foot. At this time i was alone with my cousin Mike. we were really bored and we didn't have to get back to the car for another hour, so we decided to go to a store and buy something just for the hell of it. As we were about to enter a small shopping mall, we heard a gun shot comming from a drug store across the street. we turned around to see what happened, and some guy just robbed the small store. I think he was drunk because he was kinda wobbling and couldn't seem to aim very well. As he left the store, he just began shooting and one of the bullets hit the light poll which I was leaning on.

it scared the crap out of me. but it was cool when the guy was reported to the cops and they came and struck him down with one of those clubs.

That's the most interesting thing that ever happened in my life. Other than that, it's a long trip of nothing. Nothing happy at least. I could list a whole bunch of really sad stuff that happened in my life starting wioth all of the death in my family, the child abuse when i was younger, and the fact that i'm an only child, but because of death and devorce and so on and so forth, I live with my mother and step father, my two cousins, one half sister, and on the weekends my three other half sisters, my step mom, and my dad.

figure that out on your spare time.

I'm not going to start with all of the crap i take from everyone at school, and rejection. i have friends and at time i say they're ass holes, but they're nice to me. They'rte the only ones at that too.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:24 PM
Well truthfully i dont think i ever did anything good in my life, ive done a lot of bad things and messed things for people.Hmmmm hay maybe my friends can help me.Neo,mourodor,Cannibal,007 have i dont any good things in my life

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:27 PM
Nothing that I can remember.

I guess we just live in the gayest place on Earth where nothing exciting ever happens.

Crap huh.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Well that will be my life goal do something good in my life

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:51 PM
Maybe I should make a few goals in my life as well. Because mine seems to be at a dead end right now.

I can only hope for something to come along I guess.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:53 PM
How bout you wait in the lunch line at school and when someone comes around to buy a cookie or sweet thing swat it out of there hand and say i just saved you life those calories will kill you

Cannibal Clown
Jan 30th, 2002, 09:57 PM
The lunch ladies *****ed at me for doing stuff like that last quarter. Not to mention I felt like an ass in front of the entire student body. All that crap that you got me to do could 've gotten me into a whole sh*t load of trouble, but somehow you're still able to get me to do hatever you want.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 10:03 PM
Hay this stuff is classic,try that cookie thing though that qualifys at a good thing

jenova_jeb
Jan 30th, 2002, 10:03 PM
Well, the only thing I can think of right now that I've done great is make myself ride Millenium Force(!!!). I know I've done a lot of other great things, but that's all I can think of right now, without going into a lot of thought :rolleyes: .

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:14 PM
I Remember one good thing i did that im proud of i never smoked or did any cigerette or drug in my live

IcyMourdor
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
I Remember one good thing i did that im proud of i never smoked or did any cigerette or drug in my live

What are you talking about? What about the stuff we did after school that one day? J/K

Yes, our trip to Lunch Lady Land was classic. If I remember correctly, you came up with most of the stuff for CC to do. I always thought 'What is Will going to have Steve do today?'. Good times, good times.

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:20 PM
Well The Most Intresting Thing Ive Ever Done Is.."Made A Movie" . An 8mm Movie!.! I Do It All The Time, When Friends Or Cousins Are Around. I Am Gonna Make 3 More Movies When I Go To Pakistan!.! :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Interesting so you were the one that made that movie with nicolas cage lol

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Interesting so you were the one that made that movie with nicolas cage lol
LOL!..Yeah, How'd U Guess.....He Wanted Me To Work Along But I Said..Nah Its Cool. I Am Ok Behind The Camera! :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:30 PM
So were you involved with face-off to lol

MakgSnake
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:41 PM
I Am The One Who Gave All The Ideas To JohnWoo, He Never Mentioned My Name Cause He Wanted All The Fame. Its All Politics In The Industry!.! :mad:

Spirit
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:19 AM
well.... I guess it would have to be learning 4 languages fluently by the time I was 13, as well as doing so as I was living with my stepfather(the worst motherf*ker there ever was on earth)

007_JamesBond
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:29 PM
Me I dont know like SSSnake you would have to ask my friends, about that they can help me out.

x157anz
Jan 31st, 2002, 01:39 PM
The best thing ...... Hmmmm
Pobably getting my free PC from my dads work .. i mean i was soo happy it had the internet and everything , then i just bought 100s of PC games it was cool!!! :)

Soul Angel
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:23 PM
I don't think I've done anything interesting in my except I guess I never smoked or taken drugs and I'm planning not to either! :)

devilmaydie
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:38 PM
One time, I drank a bottle of Soy Sauce for 5 bucks:)

MakgSnake
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by devilmaydie
One time, I drank a bottle of Soy Sauce for 5 bucks:)
LOL!!! That Sure Sounds Intresting Though!! And Funny!......Ive Done Something Like That Too In The Past!.!

And Like Soul And SSSnake Ive Never Smoked Or Taken Any Drug.....But Ive Never Gotten Drunk Either!.!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
Me I dont know like SSSnake you would have to ask my friends, about that they can help me out.

Well jeff you are a good person your not mean to anyone and you always help people out,like when i need money for lunch you gave me a buck..I'm just saying that you have done alot of good things

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:20 PM
Once I went up to a whole bunch of *****y chicks sitting at a table accross from mine during lunch, slammed my hand on their table right in front of them as hard as I could, and then at the top of my lungs yelled "I love it the way you slap my ass!!!!" Then i did a little funny dance around all of em'.

I got five bucks.

It was funny.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 31st, 2002, 08:31 PM
Yeah that was killer it was such a good idea,im glad i thought of it